My fleet of POS's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fleet of POS's

Hey there you sick lowly bastards, im dugan (or john) im 21 and live in australia. I have a sickness.

Some what sin my fleet, well first in my love child an 1985 BMW (ohh) E23 with 520,000kms on it 323,00 miles for you yanks. Had it for about 9 months (longest iv had one car) and right now im only into for about 50 bucks (sold it to my brother and bought back)

When i first picked up to now. When i got it back off my brother i spooted some dirty cheap style 5's (16x8 et20ish??) on facebook and nabbed them for $350 then the night before driving 400miles i chopped 2 coils off the front springs on car (i say never again but i will), fixed and attached some crazy ass looking pipes i had laying around from a chev truck im putting a 502 in and put the new wheels on. BEST NIGHT EVER (even got some sleep)

And i also own a 2002 VX holden commodore with an LS1 (ohhh lsx swap, nah son its stock) has a pile of kms on it, makes lifter noises, auto and its my tow bitch (does okay burnouts too), has king springs in rear cos i just had them, needs new shicks, lower springs, tow bar and wheels and obviously a new heart. And my real POS is a 1992 E36 that i need/want rid of cos its taking up space and i was super dumb and took the plates off it and cant rego it again cos dodgy and has currently no exhaust.

There probably wont be tooo much posting on the commodore, none on the e36 cos its getting sold ($500 is a deal) and just #shitposting about the E23. Which needs soooo much, steering like a boat, bottoms off cos of springs, brakes need new seals and discs, and i want to one day airbag it and tuck the engine bay.
    Last edited by 7075x4130; 05-13-2014, 04:41 AM.
    BMW E23 build thread

Why you no stance OpelTiac CommGTomega?

Comment

Originally posted by mrNitroSleeper View Post
      Why you no stance OpelTiac CommGTomega?
      I what?
      BMW E23 build thread

Comment

Holden Commodore, pretty much the same car as Opel Omega, Pontiac GTO, Cadillac Catera.

Comment

Originally posted by mrNitroSleeper View Post
          Holden Commodore, pretty much the same car as Opel Omega, Pontiac GTO, Cadillac Catera.
          Oh yeah just Googled all them, yeah there all re badged commos, would love to bag and put fat wheels on it but no money, maybe in a bit it will get some love and lowering
          BMW E23 build thread

Comment

would look good rusted down to that first pin stripe all the way round

Comment

Need to heat wrap and make up a flippy truck style cap for them both, maybe a warning sign. HOT!
              BMW E23 build thread

Comment

Originally posted by 7075x4130 View Post
                Need to heat wrap and make up a flippy truck style cap for them both, maybe a warning sign. HOT!
                that zorst is the tits. and with heat wrap it will be even titser.

Visit my build, that would be super good of you to do.

be my instagram friend: archiediplomat

have a look at the shirts I do: www.diplomatthreads.com.au

Comment

Leave em open with the heat wrap.

Comment

Some flicks of this fuck fat, needs alot of work to be road worthy again, had to take it over the pits and got a long list of stuff to fix. Need todo work on my commodore too, shifting with an auto is so weird, i think the tail shaft center bearing is gone.
                    BMW E23 build thread

Comment

I love the exhaust. May have given me an idea for my hondaturd project.
                      Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.
                      Check out my Bowling Pin Shift Knobs!
                      My Mighty Max build
                      My Honda turd build

Comment

Ugh, center shaft center bearing are dicks to replace, part store gave me the wrong bearing, but i installed a tow bar (god i **** those plastic screw things) and put lowered front suspension it, need to put short rear shocks in too. I test fitted my bmws wheels on the commo, pictures later but the commodore really needs some more filling wheels and not tucking, straight stick out plz
                        BMW E23 build thread

Comment

Okay so i think after iv reduced my fleet back to 2 cars ill start of getting the E23 back to something with rego, steering that isnt a sloppy as the last slut i fucked, brakes that work good, suspension that doesnt bottom out all the time and maybe a new engine and cleaned up bay, going to good SUPER cheap on the swap engine, in austrlai we have the magical barra motor, makes 200kw n/a and you can buy a complete running motor with less than 50,00kms on it for under a grand. Can stance head please advise weather i should airbag it or just make myself coilovers, i LOVE all the functions of bags, but im poor and could make coils much cheaper

I might make a seperate thread for commodore cos i want this to just be for the E23, and how do i change thread title!!!
                          Last edited by 7075x4130; 05-11-2014, 08:37 AM.
                          BMW E23 build thread

Comment

nfi on thread title.... but defs make a thread for the commy
                            My Ride | Facebook | Instagram[/CENTER]

Comment

loving the overall feel of the car. Still a few routes you can go down styling wise etc but whatever you choose should be rad with whats progressed so far.

What are the car laws like in Canberra with regards to defects and cop attention to modified cars and so forth?
                              Like a glove

Comment

Working...
                              X