Work Rezax remix!!! pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Rezax remix!!! pics

I finally got my wheels back from refinishing! I wanted something different, so I bought some 19in Work Rezax and had them rebarreled to 20s. When I bought these, they looked like they had been in the bottom of the ocean for years. They came from a guy in Michigan. I think the specs were 19x8.5 + 38 and 19x9.5 + 48 or something like that. I sent them to Ralph Wright in Costa Mesa,CA for his services. He is an awesome guy, I highly recommend him.

The centers were re-chromed, then sprayed with a light coat of "black" clear powder coat.

Final specs are 20x9.5 +6 in the front, 4in lip. I have to run a 20mm spacer up front to clear the Brembos, so effective offset will be -14. The rears are 20x11 +0 offset, 5in lip. I wanted a -5 offset but he could only do -10 or +0. I went with the 0 offset, I think i'll probably run a 5mm spacer, i'll have to see after fitting them up.

Right now i'm waiting on tires and camber arms, so it might be a minute before I get these things on. Enjoy!

front

rear

my car

fist time rezax have looked good imo. they should have bin like this from the factory.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

bumping this, you should have chosen a better thread title
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

They look great. So much better with wider lip!

Comment

Those are def some of the best Rezax I've ever seen.

Comment

sweet, can't wait to see more pics!
            dvsmethodz.

Comment

lol @ the thread title, oh well :p

I got my tires in and mounted, just waiting on the camber arms. I agree with ya'll on the Rezax, i've never really seen any I liked. Those Rezax center caps killed the look imo, Thanks for the comments tho, I hope to be posting some mounted pics soon!

Comment

Originally posted by DanielV12 View Post

The centers were re-chromed, then sprayed with a light coat of "black" clear powder coat.
                Wheels look incredible man. would you mind explaining a bit about the black clear powder coating? from what i'm looking at here it really looks great.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                  Wheels look incredible man. would you mind explaining a bit about the black clear powder coating? from what i'm looking at here it really looks great.
                  Well, I wanted a black chrome look, without paying for it. He quoted me $250 a wheel for black chrome. So instead, we re-chromed the centers, then sprayed a "black clear" or "translucent black" powder coat over that. I would have liked them to be a shade or two darker, but after changing my mind so many times, I settled with this finish. It looks darker in some light, and lighter in some, but in the long run. i'm happy!

Comment

Great wheels.

Comment

The new lips are tight, I like how they aren't countersunk or whatever like the stock ones.
                      E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                      E36 M3 Mugello rot
                      GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                      https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

Wow those look great! I once had a set off these but sold them because I wasn't a big a big fan of the DDC lips.

More info on Ralph Wright from Costa Mesa would be appreciated. Did you make those lips for you???
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                          Wow those look great! I once had a set off these but sold them because I wasn't a big a big fan of the DDC lips.

More info on Ralph Wright from Costa Mesa would be appreciated. Did you make those lips for you???
                          PM sent!

Comment

sexxay!

Just a lil more info on Ralph Wright from Costa Mesa would be appreciated as well
                            *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                            // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Sorry to everyone that I gave Ralph's contact info to, that did not get in touch with him. It was his old info, he moved and is back up running again. Here's his new site with new contact info:

Comment

Working...
                              X