Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRACK DAY BRO. jk just a dumb stanced miata

sup fruit loops.
    Ill start this off with showing my first miata.
    1 of 1000ish ever made in this color, and i ruined it basically. Anyone who wanted to buy it off me wasnt very happy i had rolled the fenders and scraped the underside due to how rare it was. but meh.

then i hada mk2 golf. that didnt last too long.
    so i looked for another miata, found a shop up in derry, nh that gave me a good deal on this one with the hardtop. 1 owner, original window sticker, smelt of moth balls, and free of rust. Its first known drive in the snow was its drive home with me. There it was parked until it was warmer out.

Car had alittle valve cover leak and the master and slave clutch cylinders needed to be replaced but did that and got it running and driving with 0 issues in no time.

Ordered my bc coils and decided what wheels i was gonna run.

Went with 15x9 0 offset rota grids for the time being with a 195/45/15

Slapped them on and didnt realy do any adjustments and liked where it say, and it still sits at the same height. Stock arms running -6 in the rear -4.5 up front and plans to match the front to the rear to equal out height without rubbing, EVERYWHERE. when i turn.

then i decided, hey, lets wrap pieces of the car and see how it goes instead of paying someone. Well that worked.... drove around half warped for about a month....

oh also added power mirrors retrofitted to my manual mirrors doors.

....until i finally broke down and paid my friends down in southern connecticut, TNT Autowraps, to finish and button it up.

boy was it worth it. I like how the cars not red anymore and vinyl is nice, but i miss real paint alot so that is for sure in the near future over winter have done.

also went to wolfsgart with some great friends and had some great times.

and then did my doorcards with some diamond pleated leather and touched about a bit of the interior just so it was so.... boring.

and thats where the car is at.. actually currently its parked cause im waiting on tires due to wearing through these (they have close to 40,000 miles on them between three cars) and i bought a cheap ebay exhaust... and it drags on the ground when im driving on a flat surface, so my stock exhaust is going back on, all of it and its sweet 8 in sliced glory hole.... but ill try to update here as much as possible if theres any intrest. otherwise im still gonna post just a diary for the car and me to look back at..... TY PALS.
    respect all enthusiasts

I can dig it.

Comment

Nice Miata!

Cool to see the other side of use for 15x9 et0 Grids. Buddy has. Miata with same wheels but he added flares so he could run meaty track tyres.
      Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
      www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

Copy:Miata with same wheels but he added flares so he could run meaty track tyres.

Comment

This thread sucks

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Small update, just basically waiting on parts and fixing broken stuff.
            ordered a nice used axle of ebay to replace mine that clicks.

Ordered Jass Performance headlights

Picking up an autokonexion trunk and flares in the next two weeks from different friends who decided to not go the route they once thought they would. time to lessen the camber, lift the car, and go wide.

respect all enthusiasts

Comment

you was there when me and clint dun did lost his license in the e durtie

Comment

I like this, a lot.

Comment

what did you do to fix the front bumper? Looks like after the wrap the bumper was suddenly straight
                  sigpic
                  1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                  1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by ztfoss View Post
                    time to lessen the camber, lift the car

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                    what did you do to fix the front bumper? Looks like after the wrap the bumper was suddenly straight
                    I believe he replaced the bumper

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                      haha forgot about that. I changed the front bumper cause the guy before had the oem license plate mount of the car and it caused the dimples.

Picked up some extra vinyl and the trunk today! test fit went well. gonna wrap it and throw it on hopefully for h2o.

respect all enthusiasts

Comment

put everything together and ready only two days before i leave for h2oi in maryland. Loving this car lately. but cant wait to rip it apart this winter.

next show after this will be staggered in MA.
                        respect all enthusiasts

Comment

Man this thing is awesome. I've always wanted a miata and everything you are doing to this car I love! Ill just live out my dream through your thread. Keep it up!
                          WORLD'S GREATEST MOM
                          Instagram: DoranPayment

Comment

looking sharp. Those miatas are just begging for stance.
                            Ruining cars since 2006 yo

Comment

You forgot the roll bahhh

Comment

Working...
                              X