Stanceworks old 75 240d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanceworks old 75 240d

I suck at telling storys but anyways Mike built this car 3 or 4 years ago. I first seen it one time when cory was driving it to work and I fell in love with car. I knew then I had to have but I had just graduated high school had a fast food job that I could careless about and no money so if it was even for sale I sstill couldnt even buy it. Then like a year later I seen brenean with the black turbo bug driving it he bought it as his dd. I was super bummed another missed chance to buy it. He had it for a year the sold it to hunter and then the motor blew on him well cylinder one has no compression. So he been trying to sell it off and on now for a while so I got my butt in gear came up with some cash and now I have the car Its in little rough shape nothing to crazy but not as nice as it once was but I dont care. My plans are a replacment engine if I cant get one ill go chevy v8 thats first then paint and then looking into build a air ride setup. But now onto pics they were all taken with my Galaxy 4 sorry

My build a 92 accord.(ff type 2's,f20b,volks etc.)"click me!!!"
    My E36 build (click me!!!!) #nolackinhomie
    Slammed S T A T I C 75 240d Benz 5.0 V8(click me!!1111!!!!)
    LSx 92 s10 build(click here for a good time)
    follow me on Instagram @e36_tracie

This is going to be good... Good luck with it.

Clover | 1992 Mk2 Jetta clx - Build Thread
    Cape Town | South Africa
    Instagram: @lowdl
    Tumblr

Comment

Nothing crazy is going to happen right away I need to see whats actually wrong with the motor fix it or rebuild it thwn all the fun stuff can happen

Comment

this may be helpful: https://mercedessource.com
        MB w108
        Vimeo

Comment

Good luck man. If I were you, I wouldn't repaint it. I think it looks good as it sits. Granted, different wheels to pull off the older look, but yeah. What about a different motor? The stock motors are nice, but I'd go with an LSx if anything. It might be a lot of work like the subframe and all, but I think it would be worth it. I'll have my eye on this project man. Looks sweet.
          2008 Mazda 6 4cyl
          2006 Ford Mustang GT 'Vert

Comment

I **** these cars. Have fun.
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

nice, I saw hunter post about it being sold on FB over the weekend.
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

That interior is so clean. The four cylinder is slow, but so easy to work on. Good project!

Comment

Todays mission when I got off work was try and wash it and clean out the inside then next once I find my leak down tester try and find why 1 has no compression

Then I degressed the engine bay to make working on it a little easier

then I cleaned out the inside and found a half of bottle of 2 year old jager and it tasted ok

Then I sat on the inside to check frame clearances I weight about 270

frame is less than inches from the ground things are going to get sketchy really fast

Comment

Nice update

Comment

Lol, I remember Matt Moye had this thing for a little while and sold it to Brennan because he kept getting stuck everywhere. Good luck with it man! Glad to see someone is giving this car some love again.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

I was just thinking about this car the other day.
                        Nice to see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                          Lol, I remember Matt Moye had this thing for a little while and sold it to Brennan because he kept getting stuck everywhere. Good luck with it man! Glad to see someone is giving this car some love again.
                          Yea I wanted this thing forever glad I got so I can give it the love it needs

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_luver View Post
                            then I cleaned out the inside and found a half of bottle of 2 year old jager and it tasted ok
                            yeaaaaaaaah Hunter!
                            1986 BMW 528e - Delphin Grey - 5spd
                            1986 Toyota Cressida - Dark Blue Metallic - 1JZ VVTI swap, AR5 transmission
                            1990 Honda Civic Wagon - Rio Red - Daily Driver
                            Instagram: @kibur

Comment

Loled at the Jager bottle. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X