Long ass intro of E30 318is from Transylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long ass intro of E30 318is from Transylvania

I bought my first car when I was 22, it was a '91 BMW E30 318i 4door. I have a weakness for E30s and I loved it but it just had too many faults for it to be a solid base for a project. Plus it didn't have any power.

So pretty soon my mind was made up and I started looking for an original 318is. Solid and decently equipped original examples with little rust are very hard to come by even in Germany. But about 2 months ago I finally found the one.

It's a '90 BMW E30 318is with the factory BBS wheels (the very rare wider lip version in the back), E36 power steering (I planned to upgrade that anyway), M-Tech 2 steering wheel, original sport seats, electric windows and mirrors, sunroof, on-board computer (small version), fog lights. It even has the original toolkit with the cute little BMW wrenches which is pretty awesome And most importantly it still has the original Diamantschwarz Metallic paint and no rust.

I am currently refreshing the engine (all hoses, gaskets, spark plugs, oil, plus Coneus chip from Germany) and the suspension (bearings, bushings). I bough it with a 60/40 Ta-Technixx suspension but I do have a slight fetish for 9x16s so I was thinking some nice cr7s in combination with Koni/GM, plus I want to go a lower on the front. As for the rest, it will be kept as clean and original as possible. No funny stuff.
    Attached Files
    OO=[][]=OO

'90 BMW E30 318is

Intro: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37677

Looks dope bro... Welcome to S|W!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Nice E30 you have there.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thank you gentlemen. Been following SW for a long time and I'm really stoked that I finally found the car that's worthy to be presented here. More updates soon
        OO=[][]=OO

'90 BMW E30 318is

Intro: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37677

Comment

Working...
        X