Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Stance|Works !

Hey Guys!

I stumbled upon Stance | Works (four days ago) from a friend who shared a picture on Facebook. When I saw the E9 I immediately fell in love, and couldn't help myself and looked through the rest of the album. Since I found the blog (and Facebook fan page) I feel like i've literally spent every moment either thinking bout the site, or perusing through it.

As i've been going through the forums I couldn't help but want to post, but I wanted my first post to be introducing myself - along with my rides. Let me start with the rides (I just took a few quick pictures to show you what they look like, and I am a complete newbie with a camera so please excuse the "lack" of fancy pictures). I currently own two vehicles, one is a 2010 3.8L Genesis Coupe, and my most recent acquisition is a 2012 Mini Cooper S.

I have not done anything to either except that I re-badged the Genesis Coupe with the winged logo that i'm sure you've all seen, and on the Mini I have gotten the windows tinted. To be honest since I picked up the Mini about 2 months ago I have not touched the Genesis (until today when I took her out for a canyon drive), and haven't really missed the Genesis. I don't plan on doing any modifications to the Genesis but for the Mini I am planning on putting her on coil overs, and putting on 17" Gold BBS rims on her.

Any & all suggestions are always entertained & appreciated as to what to do with my whips.

I was also curious if you guys that are local Stance | Works people (I am located in Orange County), do any meets or anything of the sort?

Totally loving what i've been seeing on the forums and hope to get to chat with all of you guys & stare at all of your marvelous rides!

Last edited by Coldfuzion; 06-10-2012, 06:35 PM.

Nice cars.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X