Check out my warehouse!!!!! Long Island NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my warehouse!!!!! Long Island NY

Im missing the game, i put my hunt for another Z33 on hold for a little due to lack of space....Im pleased to announce that the hunt is back on!! I recently picked up a 1,800 sq. ft two story warehouse with a few of my buddies.

Still juggling names around.

Heres a few teaser pics with the M5, S13 project and friends cars.

Currently doing all suspension, fender rolling/pulling, small fab work and photography for now.. Ive got a lot off cool ideas im working on right now. Keep an eye out for "More ass than class" stickers and a few others.

A lot of you guys might already know me from meets, my past cars/friends cars and clean work.

After many s13s onto my personal favourite the z33

Friend Alex over at http://www.endlessapex.com

Current car:

M5 meat sauce.

PM/e-mail me for more details or swing by if you guys are on Long Island, im 20 min East of NYC.
    Nevaland9@yahoo.com
    -Jason DeNobrega
    I<3 Fat Lips & Stretched Walls/ More Ass Than Class
    StickyGarage Facebook spam

Ive done most of the work on all of the above cars plus dozens more not photographed. We've got a lot of interesting ideas for this spring, the mustang already has a new set of wheels and the shop cars should be out and about by summer.

Ill keep you guys updated on progress. Heres a few pics from a little shoot i had with my M5 and buddies E55 a few weeks ago

Comment

some shots from last weekend. A 7am sunday cruise to ocean parkway then a little shoot at a secret spot in my town.

this ones for your mom.

Comment

So ive been pretty busy with this new customers KA-T S13 which came to me with a blown t25 turbo and suspension needing to be dialled in.
        So were swapping in a GT2871R .64, new oil feed, water-cooled turbo retrofit and im going over the suspension with a fine tooth comb. ill have more of this build later this week.

Helped a buddy of mine stance his rabbit before show and go this weekend.

Heres some pics from the Porsche Club of America AutoX at Tobay Beach. They didn't take too kindly to the manor of which i was sliding around most the course, but i had to find some way to rotate my boat into some of the tighter/complex corners......i was kicked off the track for show boating, whats new.

Comment

more because im obsessed with my car and this super gangster GT3 with tons of battle scars head to toe and a race slick car trailer.

peep the awesome sti and s2k

Comment

Ive been pretty busy with setting up new upcoming builds..something like a 350z and bagging a rabbit. ill keep you posted with tons and tons of picture, Promise.

For now heres some pics of the S13 im doing for Rikky Bobby.
            The car came to me as a pretty good example of a KA-T fastback, T25, proper fuel setup, coilovers and almost every control arm and brace etc..but she needed a little loving. The turbo was blown and car hard very rigid ride but most of all the customer wanted the car to perform well.

After weighing out the options and a little convincing on my part...i sold him on a GT2871r that was conveniently for sale on zilvia. heres some of the progress thus far.

Apparently one day the turbo melted the brake master and never drove the same since, then one day the car just quit making boost. So after hearing about me through another friend the car was towed to me from a far away land. Upon my initial inspection i noticed the vac line to the wastegate was hooked up to a hose coming off the boost gauge and thought it would be an easy fix, swapped the hose to the turbo inlet and down the street we went. Truly thinking in my heart that the car would make some kind of boost or noise but nope, no boost, noise or smoke.

The turbo must come off, in less than an hour she's apart on the floor.I laid witness to a shaft play in a manor of which I have never witnessed prior to this moment. Something seemed fishy, so i did some snooping around. found out the oil feed line wasn't flowing properly. At that moment I realized that when the master had melted, the hot fluid must have warped the oil feed line thus starving the turbo of oil and killing it in a slow and painful death. genius, i love this aspect of trouble shooting.

Turbos here!

Collars are in

old gasket vs OEM S15 gasket

yum throttle body

Fender rolling, clearance front wheel wells and relocating harness

thats it for now. thanks for watching.

Comment

The tan S13 is a customers car but my S13 we actually have the OEM 180sx aero all around and 40mm front and 50mm rear over fenders...im still on the hunt for proper wheels. When i finally dust that project off there will be tons of pics, i have a lot of interesting plans for that car.

old pics of her test fitting with old 20mm front fenders and the 19in equips off my old Z

Almost all parts are in, waiting for the ECU to get back from Enthalpy next week for the S13 and im sending the 350Z ECU out monday so i can get started on his build also before i get started on this bagged rabbit.

Comment

lookie what i got today....more ass than class stickers coming soon.

potential shop names:
                Sticky fitment factory
                im not creative (lol alex)
                ...this is all ive got so far but ive been getting positive feedback, what do you guys think?

any suggestions?

Sunday is an exciting day guys....picking my lift up so you KNOW ill have some assume sexy time pics, its brand new and currently generic yellow/blue....im contemplating painting it purple/gold, teal/brown or red/gold..

Update on the M5
                Just ordered some little misc parts, big mouth grill, hammann lip and other little items

Im torn on what wheels to get....either 19x10.5 varrstoen TE37 reps full polish (ive owned only work wheels on all of my cars, never knock offs)

or
                528it_feen's Schmidts 19x10+10 19x11+15

kind of iffy on the style of them but they may look awesome with copper face, matte black lip and gold bolts.

ive got to sleep on it, let me know what you guys think

Comment

That Warehouse is awesome

And I like that Mustang

Comment

damn sweet space. lets see this lift!

Comment

warehouse and all the cars are sooooooooo baller
                      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

I vote VN-lines of reps. But thats just me. I'm bias.

Comment

is that in sea cliff?

Comment

Where on the Island is this? It all looks familiar enough to me, I'm guessing eastern Nassau?

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Looooong Island you say? Where abouts? The M5 looks great ...love that mustang...and I REALLY LOVE that 997 GT3 holy crap that thing is bad ass...whoever is beating the piss out of that thing like that...is one awesome dude

Comment

Working...
                              X