No announcement yet.

The dgaf build of a Subaru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thing is fucking insane. I love every bit of it. You should do some type of hood scoop but weld it in metal. HUGE props on this dude.

Comment

• I really dig this build.
      Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.
      Check out my Bowling Pin Shift Knobs!
      My Mighty Max build
      My Honda turd build

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandy View Post
        I love this car, rocket bunny inspired spoiler looks sweet, and the fact you fabricated it all yourself makes it even better , subscribed!
        thanks! some dont like the fact i ruined a perfect trunk but thats now how i see it
        Originally posted by Garrett B View Post
        This thing is fucking insane. I love every bit of it. You should do some type of hood scoop but weld it in metal. HUGE props on this dude.
        i definitely agree my plan was to do an inverted style scoop like a 240 as well but for now im digging the smooth hood.
        Originally posted by dbales View Post
        I really dig this build.
        thanks a lot !

shitty update, been busy selling/buying cars
        exhaust shop wanted 200 for an axle back ?!
        made one for 21 bucks fits perfect no leaks

horrible picture

Comment

• U need a Frontlip so bad.

Dig the rest. Trunk -> Win

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNOstance View Post
            U need a Frontlip so bad.

Dig the rest. Trunk -> Win
            your telling me haha! the car is actually pretty low bu the front bumper makes it seem like its not

Comment

• Where'd you get the tips? I'm looking for a pair to do blast pipes on the STI.

Comment

• Man this car is sweet. I wish that rear wing thingy was bigger though...
                on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

• God, this build just works.
                  Z32's rule! So do (surprisingly) non-leaking T-Tops

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    Where'd you get the tips? I'm looking for a pair to do blast pipes on the STI.
                    got the tips of good ol' eBay for 22 bucks shipped. 2.5" inlet 21" long and 3" outlet....thats what she said

Originally posted by lublub View Post
                    Man this car is sweet. I wish that rear wing thingy was bigger though...
                    thanks means a lot to me to hear that, i would've made it bigger if was going rwd but didnt want to go balls deep first attempt

Originally posted by Dsscats View Post
                    God, this build just works.
                    i agree haha but thank you

also on a whole other note i picked this up in probably one the craziest car deals ive done yet. its for sale in the forum so check it out ! 85' cressida booo yaaaaaw!

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-status View Post
                      didn't want to go balls deep first attempt
                      Psshhhhhh...always go balls deep man...always.
                      on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

• lol ^^^

havent posted in a bit! nothing has changed but gotta keep the thread alive so heres sme shots i took.

however the other day im at a paint supply store picking up some equipment to buff my paint and i come out to see the back end on my car completey crunched some stupid asshole piece of shit backed in to my car and ran away.... havent found him yet but i know who it was because there was only one other car in the parking lot..

future plans :
                        bride gias version 2 seats
                        interior work on door cards,rear seat,headliner
                        rear sway bar,toe arms off wrx
                        endlinks
                        still looking for an engine

crushed entire corner of 1/4 panel, destroyed tailight, kinked inner trunk frame eliminating all the trunk gap
                        (dgaf)

Comment

• fucking people now adays have no respect for others car's like thats fucked up

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristopherJason View Post
                            fucking people now adays have no respect for others car's like thats fucked up
                            You know, commas can save your life.

Comment

• WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS CAR UNTIL NOW! COLE YOU ARE A FRICKEN CHAMP! dude your car is coming along so well. I love the trunk wing so much, its gangster. Makes me want a coupe/sedan so more then my wagon haha. Also nice fitment too, I dig the wheels as well
                              keep doing what youre doing, love the car man!
                              Low n' Slow

Comment

• Originally posted by ChincyWagon View Post
                                WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS CAR UNTIL NOW! COLE YOU ARE A FRICKEN CHAMP! dude your car is coming along so well. I love the trunk wing so much, its gangster. Makes me want a coupe/sedan so more then my wagon haha. Also nice fitment too, I dig the wheels as well
                                keep doing what youre doing, love the car man!
                                thanks much appreciated !! also good to know some people enjoy my haggard trunk as much as me i want to pull my rear fenders 5mm and try to tuck more tire as far as front its low as i can go unless i mess with the preload cuase my axles are 1/2" from my frame. kick your butt in gear and get the wagon low !

Comment

Working...
                                X