Newbie from Scotland JZX owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Scotland JZX owner

Been a long time lurker on the forum and posted up a few posts of my e36's a while back.

Just completed a massive refresh on my JZX100 Chaser

Before

After

Good lawd, thats pretty man.
    Like_ay_sir

Comment

so very tasty, i've seen you over on driftworks. what trunk wing is that?
      conversion syndicate*

4g63 swapped Hilux: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=75423

ig: makercruuz

Comment

that's one hell of a machine
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by cruuz View Post
          so very tasty, i've seen you over on driftworks. what trunk wing is that?
          Carbonpixels one from russia mate

Comment

Beautiful - well done!!!

Comment

By any chance were you selling an E36 with an M50 engine and a set of US M3 cams in it as a project last year/year before last? If so I was one of the people that almost bought it before shit happened and stopped me... All i remember was it was Chizfab haha
              I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                By any chance were you selling an E36 with an M50 engine and a set of US M3 cams in it as a project last year/year before last? If so I was one of the people that almost bought it before shit happened and stopped me... All i remember was it was Chizfab haha
                I would imagine it may have been Kyle(owner of chizfab) possibly Rennie. I had the 3.2 evo compact early part of last year before the engine let go and i broke the car up

Comment

Originally posted by neild View Post
                  I would imagine it may have been Kyle(owner of chizfab) possibly Rennie. I had the 3.2 evo compact early part of last year before the engine let go and i broke the car up
                  I think the name Rennie sounds familiar... All i remember was it was a 316 coupe with a 3.0 m52 with US m3 cams! And as for your old compact, i do remember hearing of that too. I used to have a 318is but was only ever at driftland once for a private driftday.
                  I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

Oh my!! That JZX is sweet looking and phase 2 is way better than before imho.

Comment

Working...
                    X