91 bagged zu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 bagged zu.

Name is Garrett, I have a 91 isuzu. Still working on it, but it's coming along nicely
    4 link, bagged behind axle,(6) 1/4 rockstar valves, also got alot more done haven't took updated pictures but will soon and post'em up.

And sorry for the plumbers crack, it happens haha. I had a broke leg at the time is my excuse.

Welcome to the forum. Love the bagged Zu.
    HighwaySTAR Garage
    Simply Clean x RLA x fFunction
    Instagram: highwaystarkg

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayStarKG View Post
      Welcome to the forum. Love the bagged Zu.
      Thanks man, I love this truck. We've had ups and downs, but that's a part of it. Thinking about a engine swap.

Comment

Here is where all the truckers hang

We're a stance forum, so if you need us to fix your car, well, just put it here.
        My build thread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

Not bad

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

not bad at all.

did you make the seat cover? puts me int he mind of an old Mexican style blanket

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys! And checked out the trucks on here, they're sick!
              And matter of fact, the seat cover is Hammock's. I got them on sale at a local store, and started cutting them up to fit the seats. I like the look and it's a thick durable material. Alot of people use Mexican blankets, I was going to but I stumbled across these.
              I'm working on getting some pics of when I first got the truck and pictures now to show what all I've done.

Comment

pretty ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                  pretty ignorant
                  lol, cool beans dude.
                  Figured I'd let you know I traded a 98 740IL for this truck too :p
                  Last edited by baggedisuzu; 08-10-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

coming along nicely. Im gonna bag my 92 pretty soon. What kind of mods are done to the front suspension? Just curious what all i need to do to maximize the lowness. lol Ive heard its as simple as notching the lower arm and building bag mounts. Also what carb is on that? Is that the weber? its looks too shiny to be original

Comment

Originally posted by cheesefacedogbone View Post
                      coming along nicely. Im gonna bag my 92 pretty soon. What kind of mods are done to the front suspension? Just curious what all i need to do to maximize the lowness. lol Ive heard its as simple as notching the lower arm and building bag mounts. Also what carb is on that? Is that the weber? its looks too shiny to be original
                      Yeah just like that man, mines just a little notched nothing too much. And welding your bag mounts in place, if you're running a big rim you could flip the ball joints like they do on most import trucks and get a little lower. They also sell drop spindles, may be a bit hard to find but I can find them. Also yeah it's a weber 38 brand new, actually thinking about selling it and pulling my motor and trans and doing a swap in the near future if things work out the way I want. And yeah it's coming along, It may be 12 different colors. But all the air ride and work else wear makes up for it. If you got any questions just holler at me bro.

Comment

cool. I was thinking about getting the weber for a while, but its a bit pricey and at the end of the day Im sure it wouldnt to my truck into a monster. Does it make much of a difference? Im leaning more towards a swap too, but thats a lot further down the line for me.

Comment

This is awesome. I want bags for my next project...

Comment

Originally posted by cheesefacedogbone View Post
                            cool. I was thinking about getting the weber for a while, but its a bit pricey and at the end of the day Im sure it wouldnt to my truck into a monster. Does it make much of a difference? Im leaning more towards a swap too, but thats a lot further down the line for me.
                            Well man to be dead honest, this weber woke my truck right up! It's actually kinda impressing on how big of a difference it makes. I say with a bore,cams and headers and a weber it would be a stout engine. I've only drove it a couple times with the weber on it, but I can tell a big difference. I.M.O and yeah I'd love to do a swap, trying to get away from carb engines, it's my daily and gets cold up here in ky in the winter and I don't want to be stranded or anything. Plus I love old bodies but I like new style insides. Which I'm going to do a dash swap pretty soon from a 98 rodeo.
                            Originally posted by SAMSHIZZLE View Post
                            This is awesome. I want bags for my next project...
                            Thanks man, bags are the way to go. I've redone a bagged s10 I had and built a ext cab s10 and now I got this isuzu. It's my first import, and I love it. But just my moto "If it doesn't drag I don't want it" haha.

Comment

Took the truck out today, first time in awhile since I've drove her.

Comment

Working...
                              X