Kielan's #commonsilver B5 S4 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kielan's #commonsilver B5 S4 Avant

I originally wasn't going to post a "build" thread, but I'm bored so here it is.

I got this car 3 weeks ago, after really struggling to decide what car I was actually going to get. The idea of a B5 S4 Avant has always been something I wanted, I finally had the money to buy one and support it, and the other cars I was looking at, would have stretched my budget a bit too far. So here we are.

I absolutely love this car, everything about it just feels, right. Sure it has it's little quirks, but what car doesn't. Yeah, it's silver, but truth be told I really don't mind Silver, for some reason in my head it works very well on the B5 platform.

I'm not even really posting this thread so that I can whore out what I'm doing, it's more so for a collection of progress, and seeing that progress play out.

But yeah, I here a few cell phone pictures, and the last 2 are real pictures of how it sits as of yesterday.

The day I got it.

The next day, did some minor headlight work. They still need more work, but I'm gunna tend to that in a few days when I bake them to get the amber tab out.

Drove up to the Adirondacks, to swap my exhaust with a friend who was going back to stock.

[img]http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/6347cd72e8f211e2872f22000a9e064b_7.jpg/img]

Exhaust on.

One of the interior just because I love it.

EXHAUST VIDEO, because apparently no one knows what a B5 S4 sounds like.

Moved the rest of my shit out of my apartment at school.

Then these came, thanks to CCTuned for making that happen!

Then I battled with a pinch bolt for 3 days, we're not going to talk about this.

And then I was finally lowered, and I had the car washed.

Still have to dial in the height, IE raise the rears a touch, and lower the fronts a touch, but overall I'm extremely happy with it, and the BCs provide an incredible ride. Highly recommended.

I'll have a few more "updates" as I do some general maintenance type stuff either this week or the week after. But yeah. That's where we are at. I'm just going to sit here and ignore all the B5 S4 jokes.

I post more pictures and updates on my instagram than anywhere else, and I've found that surprisingly the tag #raresilver, isn't used much by anyone other than me. So yeah.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Car looks good man. Makes me want to look at a B5 S4 for a second car.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

Looks great so far dude!
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Loving it! Sounds great too.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Bad ass. The exhaust sounds sick!
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

#silverwagonclub

Comment

Lookin good man!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

man I love these cars I was trying to find one when I bought my m3.

Comment

You will love this car, the engines in these things are fucking bulletproof, built like a fucking German Panzer. I wish I could say the same for the turbos. I have the same engine in my A6, her name's Quicksilver

Comment

Awww ye haha

Comment

looks good kielan!
                      CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        #silverwagonclub
                        It's not a wagon. It's an avant. /audizine
                        Originally posted by Slycas28 View Post
                        man I love these cars I was trying to find one when I bought my m3.
                        I must admit, I was so close to not doing it because of their known problems. But I've dealt with a few things so far, and fuck I love it. A truly amazing car.
                        Originally posted by Spartanium View Post
                        You will love this car, the engines in these things are fucking bulletproof, built like a fucking German Panzer. I wish I could say the same for the turbos. I have the same engine in my A6, her name's Quicksilver

[IG]http://i.imgur.com/yTcXOPF.jpg[/IMG]
                        Lol yeah I'm just hoping the turbos make it to next year and then it's time for some bigger more fun ones.
                        Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
                        looks good kielan!
                        Thanks Alex!
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Cool so did you sell the e46? I love S4 Avants

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

nice progress man. Im looking for a car now and I have been a b5 s4 fan for a long time. I just don't have the balls yet to pull the trigger on one. they scare the shit out of me, haha. I always work on my own cars and I too have heard the s4 jokes haha but I love them so much! keep it up man!!

Comment

Love these cars, looking forward to the progress, Kelly
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Working...
                              X