R.I.P. My good friend... the 633CSi story comes to an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. My good friend... the 633CSi story comes to an end

It was a good run, my friend. We had just celebrated her 28th birthday on the 1st.

I was sitting dead stop in traffic on my way home from work, when an F-250 crossed the center line at about 45 MPH going the opposite direction. He took out five other cars, two parked, and three that were in the same traffic I was.

I'm just speechless. I didn't want it to go this way. Is it wrong to get emotional after losing a car? That car was a part of me. Very upsetting.

:O

Fuck, that's awful! I feel sorry for you my man, what a lose! Don't feel crazy if you're emotional over loosing your car like this, I'm emotional just looking at these photos!

Is that the asstard in the background of the first photo? How are your feet?

RIP

Comment

I'm sorry about the car, but did you make it out okay? No broken bones or anything?
      Last edited by Yogi_Bear; 03-06-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I'm going through the same sort of thing...

It is truly sad, and it's okay to be emotional over a car, we make them part of ourselves...

Comment

daaaaamn that sucks
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Damn man sorry to see that. At least you're okay (or at least sound ok). Looks like it could have been worse

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I just was reading your thread on how torn you were on keeping this car or getting an e46..... I cant tell you how weird this stuff works out. Sucks that it had to come like this.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

So sorry to hear and see this My condolences. I'm glad you're okay though.

Comment

Holy shit dude, that is terrifying to even look at. First off glad that you are ok, or at least seem like it. I hope that F-250 driver gets beat over the head with the big stick of the law for what he did. Sucks about the car, but there are others out there, cars at the end of the day are replaceable, lives aren't. From the looks of it, it could have gone way worse for you. Glad you're still here to talk about it.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Damn man Sad to see it like that, but as others have said, glad to hear you're alright!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

The only injury I got was a bruised right foot, and a broken heart.

Lucky for me, a bad habit paid off. When I sit in traffic with the car in neutral, I keep my right foot on the brake, and put my left foot back by the seat instead of on the dead pedal. If it were resting on the dead pedal... yikes. Don't want to think about it.

Yes, that white pickup in the back of the 1st picture is the one that did all of this. I saw it coming, I was reaching for the horn as I saw him crossing the line, he was going so fast I didn't even have a chance to hit it.

Comment

Holy shit man. Glad you made it out ok.

Really sucks about the car though, I would feel the same way.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

im sorry for your lose may your car R.I.P. i would cry if this happened to my car so dont feel bad about getting emotional. its only natural to feel pain at the lose of a loved one
                          im josh. i have a supra

Comment

damn dude......
                            BUSTER!
                            Low Standards
                            Seffer on the Stanceworks
                            sigpic

Comment

What is it with E24s at the minute, fucking sucks hard man. I was and still am devasted myself, I can only imagine you feel the same. I seriously hope you are able to replace like for like or better. Hope you're okay though.

Comment

Working...
                              X