VW lupo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW lupo

Few quick snaps of my gf's sisters little lupo. put some coilovers and 13" minilite wheels on it last week, the wheels have gone from 5.12" wide et +43 to 7j et-7

http://www.facebook.com/Kristographyuk

Another inch larger diameter, and 1 inch wider in the rear and it would be PERFECT.
    I still love it.
    I want a lupo. Wish they would come to canada.

Comment

I <3 lupos! The rear seems it needs to come down a tad but it's looking good
      I <3 Poke

Comment

yeah rear definately needs to come down a bit as looks a bit odd due to it being a non GTI so the arches are an odd shape

Comment

looks amazing! you're on coilovers, so crank that rear down a few!

BTW, I drove a few at work in San Diego, we get some that come up from Baja (They're marketed as a budjet car down in Mexico), and it's a shame how badly most are treated...

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

what in the hell is that car in the first pic?

clean lupo

Comment

Is it just me, or is the drop really uneven in the second pic??? Sweet lupo reguardless
              SLAMMED GARAGE
              slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by riffman12 View Post
                what in the hell is that car in the first pic?
                I'd like to know this as well.

Comment

Whoa. Never seen these.

Awesome.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

agreed with above posts... crank the rear down level with the front.
                    the whole car will look lower.

my 2¢, debadge the rear... just leave the VW logo, no lupo or 1.5

Comment

even though the lupo looks like the short bus of vws, you pull it off somewhat decent. now time for some baller wheels

Comment

Thanks guys . im sure she will be pleased with all the comments. the rear does need to come down a little to match the front i agree with that and i think the 2nd pic is just on uneven ground so the car looks a lil uneven

regarding the car next to it. it was a fully working Hearse to carry dead people. its on air and probably the fastest air system ive seen, hes done all the work himself including painting and also fitted a 2.9 cosworth engine
                        i,ll get some pics up of it in another thread in a moment.

see this thread for hearse pics.
                        The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
                        Last edited by Kris25; 06-25-2010, 07:16 AM.

Comment

looks sweeeeet!!!

Comment

Hi, im looking to buy some 13" superlites for my lupo and i was wondering if you would be able to tell me wat size spigot rings i would need cos i cant seem to find out?

Comment

Working...
                            X