Players 2015 - UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players 2015 - UK

People wanted to see some pictures so I thought I'd finally make this thread.
    So roughly two weeks ago the UK's biggest stance show took place. The event was massive and there was so many cars there it was a difficulty to take it all in.
    Personally I thought the hanger (the main space for the chosen elite) was a bit too packed and there were a lot of good cars outside the hangers which I personally thought were good enough to go in the hanger.
    All in all the day was great, the weather was nice (despite making it impossible to take pictures early on in the day because of the sun) and the food was great too.
    I don't know how happy I am with the pictures, I definitely got a couple nice shots but I was hoping for more. The more I look at some of the pictures the more I dislike them, I'll probably tweek them a bit before I upload them onto my page.
    The after movie however came out great and I'm pleased with that.
    Anyway guys enjoy the pictures!

Aftermovie:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szTSE9HD0YQ

I'll stat of with showing you guys the stuff outside of the hanger

^ that thing is static by the way, absolutely mental, I suggest reading the SlamSanctuary article on it.

^ once again, static and once again I reccomend the SlamSantuary article on it

^ personally my favourite car from the show

Right, moving onto the hanger pictures here. The hangers were unbelievably busy, so you can imagine it was a right pain taking a picture without people getting in your way.

^ thats not a replica by the way, it's the real hoonicorn that was driven by Mr. Block

^ that thing has the 3.2 E36 M3 engine in it

And that's it guys. That was a lot of copying and pasting haha either way hope you guys enjoyed

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

im so wet rn

Comment

Nice pics bro, my favourite is the black e36 touring in the beginning
        Facebook Sander Zuurbier
        Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

You guys have some nice ass cars over there, thanks for sharing!

@projects_always

Comment

That Jetta on the Bentley's. Hot damn.

Comment

so many insane cars
              thanks for the photo dump!

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for sharing..........
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I'm very much liking E21's at the moment, especially single headlight models.

Always loved P1800's, even more so the wagons, so that gold bagged one is just insanely cool looking!

Comment

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                        Thanks for sharing! I'm very much liking E21's at the moment, especially single headlight models.
                        the red one with the M1 wheels is one of my all time favorites

Comment

I'd go the red ones wheels, on the white car, with the silver or black ones single headlight front...on air with a 13B turbo rotor! Next project maybe.

Comment

Working...
                          X