VW Saveiro Trend - Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Saveiro Trend - Brazil

Hello guys, first I'm sorry for possible errors English because I am using a translator.

I bought that new car 2 years ago and during that time has made some changes and I can say that is very close to what I want.
    I will be very happy with suggestions for leaving my car even better.
    Unfortunately here in Brazil we do not have access to everything you have available or it has very high prices, but gradually evolves my car because I always try to use its best with affordable prices here.

Now some pictures of progress with since I got it today.

I even installed the sound it

And eibach springs with OEM wheels

Then I bought the wheels. Are Kraftberg Stern 19x8,5 and 19x9,5 with 215/35 Pirelli tires

but it was too high, so I set up a static suspension, with negative camber and it is as it is currently

For the future, I want to change the static suspension by an air suspension and some changes inside it.

I hope you enjoy

I would love to have these in the States…

Best of luck with the build.

Comment

thank you
      In Brazil this is a popular vehicle without much luxury and optional, but young people love the visual and so are very custom here

Comment

+1 on having one state side.
        Looking forward to more progress. Any plans?

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

I have several plans, but the main thing is the air suspension. I'll use a kit with some airlift parts because there is no kit for my car. plan to use transfer switch and gauges two needles, and VIAIR compressor. Bags, dampers and roll will be even national.
          Internally intend to replace the steering wheel with sound control of VW and leather seats. Maybe change the color wheel to silver or matte black, but this only when tired Golden

Comment

Hello guys

Great news

finally mounted the air suspension ... I am very happy and very satisfied.
            I set up a kit mixture of equipment airlift and national. I am using keys transfer, manometers of double needle airlift, compressor viair 444c. Cylinder, bags and dampers are national and hoses are with mesh pressed.
            Here in Brazil there is still a bias with respect to air suspension due to botched services. In my case I found a great professional and I am very happy. still have many things to do ... Gradually I will reach my goal and I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Awesome car. In South Africa we normally get the oddest cars and I **** VW.S.A for not bringing this half-tonner to our market. Great car all round. Dunno what your Polo 6R dash looks like that side but I think it would look great with it and the multifunction steering wheel.

Awesome car and all the best. ..To your own tastes ofcourse!

Comment

Pretty awesome little truck. I like how you mounted your air gauges in the cup holder area.

Comment

Go 18s and get lower
                  Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
                  www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay P View Post
                    Awesome car. In South Africa we normally get the oddest cars and I **** VW.S.A for not bringing this half-tonner to our market. Great car all round. Dunno what your Polo 6R dash looks like that side but I think it would look great with it and the multifunction steering wheel.

Awesome car and all the best. ..To your own tastes ofcourse!
                    thanks for the compliment ... Here in Brazil there is a Gol, which is the hatchback of the Saveiro family, and he is inspired by the current version of polo that you have not came here. And it's very likely that I put the same multifunction steering wheel. It takes another look inside.

Originally posted by evertoconquer View Post
                    Pretty awesome little truck. I like how you mounted your air gauges in the cup holder area.
                    Thanks, glad you liked it. so I set up to preserve a cleaner look inside

Originally posted by Whiskerz View Post
                    Go 18s and get lower
                    Here in Brazil it is not as easy to find staggered wheels with wide splints and the rim 18 here are the BBS LM, but are now very common and wanted something different. I would love to get the OZ Futura, but it is not feasible to import for with taxes would more than double the value. But I'm always researching wheels 18 "and 17" in order to lower over the car. Thank you for opinion

Comment

I'm seeing more and more real wheels in S.A but still quite expensive. Tax and all that is a killer for us. Otherwise REPs are quite plenty!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay P View Post
                        I'm seeing more and more real wheels in S.A but still quite expensive. Tax and all that is a killer for us. Otherwise REPs are quite plenty!
                        Here most are replicas of OEM wheels. Wider wheels are not as common, but is improving. But OZ, 3SDM, Vossen and others that level is extremely high price here.

Comment

Love it! Really wish we got these in the US as well.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                            Love it! Really wish we got these in the US as well.
                            thanks ... I'm glad you enjoyed

Comment

this thing is fucking awesome!!!!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
                              Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

Working...
                              X