e320 wagon neeeeed heeelp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e320 wagon neeeeed heeelp!

so I just bought a 95 e320 Mercedes wagon and I don't know whether to put coil overs on cause of how expensive they are and I was wondering if anyone has used airbags with w124 and how hard it was to put on. in desperate need of help plz!!

First things first your work on your english bruh, shits wack. Second use the search function (if you are competent enough). But check this build out http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=w124

Comment

Your gay but I will ��

Comment

wow nice comeback. Maybe you should be ignored for being such a little dick
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
          wow nice comeback. Maybe you should be ignored for being such a little dick
          i know him lol we're neighbors

Comment

Nope, none of us are on bags

I'll just say, if you're worried about what a set of coilovers costs for the W124, you can't afford bags either. They're expensive, and particularly so for the wagons, since you have a bunch of dicking about to do with the rear suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
              Nope, none of us are on bags

I'll just say, if you're worried about what a set of coilovers costs for the W124, you can't afford bags either. They're expensive, and particularly so for the wagons, since you have a bunch of dicking about to do with the rear suspension.
              well do you know of any parts that are a must have to do this project? because eventually ill have enough money, just all the money I had went into buying the car lol

Comment

you're* Bagriders.com sells W124 air rid bracket kits now. bolt in , plug and play. All the scene points will be acquired
                C280 Build Thread
                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                  you're* Bagriders.com sells W124 air rid bracket kits now. bolt in , plug and play. All the scene points will be acquired
                  I did look on this website and after looking at every other w124 build they had all sorts of problems with lowering the rear due to the SLS... you telling me all I gotta do it order the kit and install it?
                  Last edited by swigE320; 10-20-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by swigE320 View Post
                    well do you know of any parts that are a must have to do this project? because eventually ill have enough money, just all the money I had went into buying the car lol
                    I did look on this website and after looking at every other w124 build they had all sorts of problems with lowering the rear due to the SLS... you telling me all I gotta do it order the kit and install it?
                    Have a look at M Kube's build thread (the one that Austinw linked to). He has the specifics on removal of the SLS and the shorter rear shocks you'll need for a wagon. You might also ask Jkerem what shocks he's running on his wagon.

Comment

Have a look at M Kube's build thread (the one that Austinw linked to). He has the specifics on removal of the SLS and the shorter rear shocks you'll need for a wagon. You might also ask Jkerem what shocks he's running on his wagon.
                      The more I read into his build the more confused I get haha... I tried to message him but hasn't been online in forever

Comment

He has a full list of the suspension components he used in that thread. Basically, you need non-SLS rear spring arms, short rear shocks of some description, and you'll need to figure out how to remove the SLS shocks from the hydraulic circuit. I don't have the specifics, since my sedan is non-SLS, but I have run across threads both on here and on BenzWorld and PeachParts on how to deal with the hydraulic circuit that might help you.
                        Last edited by Oh Damn, it's Sam; 10-20-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

He has a full list of the suspension components he used in that thread. Basically, you need non-SLS rear spring arms, short rear shocks of some description, and you'll need to figure out how to remove the SLS shocks from the hydraulic circuit. I don't have the specifics, since my sedan is non-SLS, but I have run across threads both on here and on BenzWorld and PeachParts on how to deal with the hydraulic circuit that might help you.
                          Thank you that helps! gives me the basics, hopefully I will start a build thread by the end of the month!

Comment

i know him lol we're neighbors
                            Haha lol. Well yeah, I couldn't know that...

Oh and where are the pics of your Benz?
                            Lucas
                            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                            Originally posted by LCG
                            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                              haha lol. Well yeah, i couldn't know that...

oh and where are the pics of your benz?
                              [ATTACH]9108[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                              X