nice try sti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice try sti

Figured I would share my new ride. I sold my 2 other cars that i have shared on here.
    1nsn by Jeremy J King, on Flickr

96 impreza

05 neon srt4

with that money I bought an sti. A car I have always wanted to own. I bought this car and immediately put coilovers on it and dropped it and found some used ssr sp1[s. Bought them and ordered some lips from wheel flip (turned out to be a nightmare) and cut the wheels apart. I also painted the car and changed the color to crystal white pearl. Throughout all of this I had decided I wanted to keep the car (stanced) but go for a stance that was still completely drivable that I could throw around turns and bumps with no worries. Here is the outcome. 18x9.25 with 245/35 hankooks. I really wanted 235/35 but the prices are not realistic and didnt want 225/40. I wanted around -(2-3) degrees of camber. comes out to be about 2.4-2.6 all around. sure its not the lowest sti. or the beefiest. but it is exactly what i had imagined.

2nsn by Jeremy J King, on Flickr

3nsn by Jeremy J King, on Flickr

5nsn by Jeremy J King, on Flickr

some before pictures

Last edited by jking; 10-02-2014, 11:32 AM.
    sigpic

Looking so good! Funny seeing the before pictures side by side the "after" ones, looked so bad in black haha.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Hi Jeremy! Looks good as always dude. Miss that srt though

Comment

Damn, you wasted no time lol. I love white STI's, and yours is clean. The SRT4 looked good as well.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

thanks guys. i miss the srt but i dont. It was just time to move on. much happier with the sti and excited to see where I will go with it. I also have an hour commute to work so this will be much more comfortable haha
          sigpic

Comment

I like it, Form & Function = Aesthetic Fun

progress IS a slow process

Comment

nice dude, i hope to see the wing back on sometime....

Comment

This thing looks nice!
                on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

looks great in white, nicely done.

Comment

����
                    This is my signature

Comment

Looks great! Way cleaner and less boy racer without the wing too.

Comment

On point!!! It it me or does white stay cleaner than black?

Comment

thanks for the compliments. still need to get center caps. that is killing me haha.
                          white does seem to stay cleaner than black. some kind of wizardry. haha
                          sigpic

Comment

It does not show dirt as well as black does for some reason. Black is the hardest to keep looking clean.

Comment

I like it! Great job on cleaning up the headlights, Did you have to split them apart?

Comment

Working...
                              X