a nice volvo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a nice volvo build

Hey guys, I bought myself this 2000 volvo v70 glt this past october and now that summmer has rolled around I'm getting more stuff done and just now getting a thread started. I've already gotten quite a few things done so this first post might be a doozy
    Here we go!

2014-06-16 17.13.00 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

first things when I got it were minor cosmetic stuff, passenger mirror was cracked and rear wiper didnt work and little stuff like that and the interior looked terrible.
    over the winter i did some small replacement things to make it look good all around and then I started on the interior.

2014-06-26 13.27.38 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-26 13.28.19 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-26 13.28.06 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

I completely redid every seat by hand sewn stitching and some rad walmart fabric I found.

I did an intake and BOV pretty early on too, then since I've done full turbo back exhaust and a 16t turbo upgrade thats yet to be tuned.

2014-06-03 20.53.50 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

I got some BC racing coilovers that took a month to arrive only to have the wrong rear coils, so I am waiting again to receive the right rear coils. (hopefully here any day now)

2014-06-06 18.00.51 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

Of course always have to do the rear wiper delete

2014-06-25 18.49.15 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-25 15.18.45 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

I went to denver about a week ago and bought some 1988 35th anniversary corvette sawblades that I worked to restore. they're 17x9.5 and i got some 215 45 17s to stretch on.

2014-06-19 23.28.59-1 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-21 10.36.46 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-21 14.37.42 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-21 15.37.38 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-21 15.39.23 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-21 16.43.07 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-21 17.20.06 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

2014-06-23 16.31.30 by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

Adapters will be on the way in the next week or so as well and fender rolling is also happening in the next week or so.

should be some sweet updates coming soon! Thanks for lookin!
    2000 volvo v70
    here's the build -> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ighlight=volvo

"I dont understand vests, is it winter on your torso and summer on your arms??"
    -Mr. Lockwood

That interior is funky

Comment

Looks promising, subbed
      BMW E34 V8 - Daily
      Merc 190E - Sold
      BMW 635CSi - Project
      Mercedes 190e Build Thread
      Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

that interior is awesome

Comment

Love it, those wheels are actually really nice. Might need spacers if your natural camber is going to be as much as I'd guess, but none the less, looks really good.

Comment

interior look way better than i couldve imagined

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I'm ordering adapters from adaptec on monday for sure and I'm rolling fenders tomorrow. I just borrowed a friends roller for the next week. Im thinking, for the front, about trying to get the fenders pulled a bit with the rolller. is that a possibility? I feel like its been done before for sure but I don't really know. tire mount should come early next week as well.
              2000 volvo v70

-Mr. Lockwood

Comment

This is rad due! Love the seats.
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Fenders are rolled and liners trimmed. I'll post pics in a bit.
                  2000 volvo v70

-Mr. Lockwood

Comment

Here's some pics of the newly rolled fenders

by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

Untitled by eric_sam1224, on Flickr

The rear fenders were double thick and didn't get as flat as I would've hoped but I also have more room in the rear than the front.

And then I coated em with bondo's version of plastidip to hopefully prevent rust a bit.

Just ordered adapters less than an hour ago as well. Should be here this coming saturday
                    2000 volvo v70

-Mr. Lockwood

Comment

2000 volvo v70

-Mr. Lockwood

Comment

Nice wagon! If mine were any newer I'd want it to be a t5m v70.
                        '88 Volvo 745 Turbo
                        Instagram @Andy_Wilder

Comment

Thanks fortbrick! I used to have an 87 760 turbo before this guy. I freakin loved that thing. I still see mine around town here and there haha.

Also did this little battery relocation thing. trying to get some more airflow to the intake. thinking about relocating it entirely to the rear somewhere too.

2000 volvo v70

-Mr. Lockwood

Comment

Can't wait to see it sitting on the wheels. didn't think i'd like this as much as i do. oh, and nice interior.

Comment

Originally posted by _e90 View Post
                              Can't wait to see it sitting on the wheels. didn't think i'd like this as much as i do. oh, and nice interior.
                              Thanks man! i've been getting alot of that. haha. I can't wait to get it on the wheels
                              2000 volvo v70

-Mr. Lockwood

Comment

Working...
                              X