Slidewayz VAUXHALL/GTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slidewayz VAUXHALL/GTO

Here is an old thread I started a while back. Made a new one for a fresh start and updated pictures of the current build process. http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=27603&page=3
    My new goal is to get the car track ready with lots of attitude. Staying very low, very wide.

Stock back around 2010-11 or so.

Wheels and coils installed soon after.

Started on the engine, PRC 2.5 Ls6 heads, Texas speed cam, Lunati lifters and upgraded valve train. Full exhaust with long tubes to seal the deal.

Stripped the black wheels down and refinished them at a friends shop, Custom Silver with gold pearl.

Pulled the rear perches and slammed this thing, Mounted the wheels back on for the new look.

Comment

Now it time for the FUN STUFF!
      Started parting most of the car out to fund the new build plans. Going to track and street this car. I want it to look good and perform well! I believe in over all build quality.

No AC, Heat or Cruise needed!

Car will also be receiving a shaved and tucked bay!! As far as i know it hasn't been done before so i figured why not.

Comment

While all this happened I finished up the engine work I started a long time ago......Fast 102 intake, Fast billet fuel rails and billet 92Tb. Color matched the coil packs to class it up a little.

New wheels showed up yesterday! CCW lm20 18x10 up front and 18x11.5 out back.

Comment

New steering wheel and hubs came in a few days ago. Grip Royal black knight wheel, NRG quick release and G-Force mounting hub.

New seats have been ordered, Just waiting for them to show up. Corbeau fx1 pro. Red centers!

Comment

My Ride | Facebook | Instagram[/CENTER]

Comment

LS car without drag radials in back and bicycle tires in front?

Comment

never seen this car with a vauxhall badge
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Seats are in, Pretty comfortable and fit me well. One of the thing I really like about these are the wear patches around the bolsters. Even the big name company's didn't have those. Hopefully they will take the abuse.

Here's what the the Vauxhall fascia looks like, Pretty much the smae thing as the Australian counter part just a different badge. Probably going to fab up a tube bumper until I place my order with JHP/ Private seller.

Comment

think so,Even the big name company's didn't have those. Hopefully they will take the abuse.thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mrNitroSleeper View Post
                      LS car without drag radials in back and bicycle tires in front?
                      i see nothing wrong with drag radials
                      Follow me on IG for more up to date build logs and randomness @ codyhnic04

Comment

Oh lawd! This gone be good.
                        on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

Im loving the way gto builds are going down this path more and more these days and this is no exeption..awesome!!!

Keep killin it
                          Like a glove

Comment

So in love with your build man! no offence to any of our other stancy goat buddies but I think your car will be the first truly "featurable" stanced gto since the blacklist car. We gon' be killin it at h2oi!
                            Follow me on instagram: @watsupitsdenny
                            check out my bagged GTO build

Comment

Thanks bro! Really trying to take this one up a notch. The Blacklist car was and will always be my inspiration for buying the platform to build in the first place. Hope its done by h20i, If not ill still be there kicking it with friends!

Comment

Working...
                              X