@JohnCulture's Static 370z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @JohnCulture's Static 370z

Hey guys just wanted to share my build soo far after finishing its first show season together. I bought my Z right before I got out of the Army as a gift to myself for getting pinned E-4. This build is still in the very early stages and is by no means finished. My Z is far from perfect, my under tray is shredded, my control arms are beaten to hell, and my rear fenders are burnt from my girlfriend launching at 4 grand ( I still love her ). I am still proud of my fairlady and am happy with the attention we got in 2013. Thank you soo much to everyone who's supported me and we do not plan on letting anyone down in 2014. Fenders are being fixed and pulled more, paint is being touched up, adding some minor aero and interior pieces, and making my already aggressive wheels more aggressive. My setup right now is simply rolled and pulled fenders, maxed out Tanabe Sustec Pro coil overs, and a set of Work Vs-xx with custom step lips. Negetive offset and negetive camber have my Z sitting right where I wanted when this build began. Before I rant too much and give away my other suprises for 2014 I am going to stop myself. Feel free to follow my build on Instagram @JohnCulture and check out my Z's first full feature here...

Flipzco offers a wide variety of apparel and accessory products that are associated with action sports -

Having trouble uploading pictures so here is a link to my Flickr...

Explore John Lawrence’s 14 photos on Flickr!

Wow the 370z looks amazing! can't wait to see more progress

Comment

Love the wheels man! Perfect sizes!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Here you go.

Comment

Looks ridiculous, in a good way!
          1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
          1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Thanks guys! and for posting the pics

Comment

Originally posted by Slammed370z View Post
              Thanks guys! and for posting the pics

Comment

I saw the shot in front of the brick building on instragram today. Looks sick.

Comment

yes,I saw the shot in front of the brick building on instragram today. Looks sick. thanks

Comment

man 370s look good done right,

carry on sir!

87 RX7 5.0 (driftcar)

Comment

Thanks again guys, once I'm finished with my fenders and get my aero and wheels back on I'll do another shoot!

Comment

I love it !!! perfect Z

instagram -> tassilow
                        my teggy -> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54871

Comment

Drive by your house all the time and love seeing the static goodness. I guess you just have rear winter wheels? haha
                          IG @Max_Foltz

Comment

Haha no I have winter wheels all around. One of my rears debeaded so I only threw the rears on for now. I'm tearing down the wheels and re-finishing them for this season. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Looks sick. I'm glad somebody embedded them cuz I was far too lazy to click your links...and I woulda missed this.
                              stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Working...
                              X