El Maco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Maco

Hey everyone, gonna post some updates and pictures of my BMW E34 525i. It's the old M20B25 with some chip, exhaust system which leaks somewhere, a tiny bit lowered springs and was on ac schnitzer reps when I got it. The name comes from when me and some friends where ordering take away McDonalds and I screamed out that I want El Maco and the left the spices in the car. Not spread out, just in the bag of course. I also want to say that I'm a very bad handyman, so everything I do, I need help with. So please shout if I'm planning to do something "wrong". Now, my car history:

Fiat Punto, in which I basically learned the basics of driving. Even it was a shit car, it holds a place in my heart.

Started to get a bit interested in cars after the Punto and wanted to get something a bit nicer, so I got this:

A Passat with the 1.8T motor. It was a pretty fun car, should have had a little more power though. Traded that + got some money for my next car, which is this one:

I knew directly that I wanted to get rid of the wheels and lower it a bit. It had some sort of lowering springs but it wasn't enough. Next up, I ordered these bad boys:

OZ Futura 17x8,5 with ET13, lip is 2,5. The 225/45s are scraping, so I need to get smaller tyres plus maybe cut some springs because I have an extra set of springs for winter. Coilovers are in the searching, but I need some budget ones at the moment.
    Last edited by BigBjarne; 08-09-2013, 05:37 AM.
    E34 build, Futuras included.

Pretty sure it's 3" inch lips on my 8,5 ET 13? But im definitely following this, i have same car/wheels! What coilovers are you going to use?
    90 E34 535i/5 OZ Futura, BC coils
    x '91 E34, BBS replica + BC Racing coilovers

Comment

How much is it lowered?

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2

Comment

For now it's on some random lowering springs that the old owner put on, but they're looser than a hookers vag so I've been scraping tyres quite a lot... I'm hopefully gonna get Konis in front and Sachs in the back this incoming week. I'm looking at your E34 now, black is always an classic. Would love a 535 like yours though!

Comment

Ummm... I don't have one, I'm asking for a friend because he doesn't wanna lower his too much (which isn't enough in my opinion) and he doesn't stray away from bimmerforums, and hasn't really found a picture of a drop that he likes

Sent from my HTC 3D using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'm gonna get some photos when I get the coilovers!

Here are some photos from a local meet. The MK2 Golf and the dark E36 are friends of mine.

Deffo needs a drop as soon as possible.

Just had to put it there for the lulz
            Last edited by BigBjarne; 08-19-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

what color is that?

Comment

Nice BMW. Old n classy
                vacuum for pet hair

Comment

The colour is Mineralblau.

Thank you

It's sold now btw.

Comment