CH9 JDM Honda SIR Wagon / No Fake Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CH9 JDM Honda SIR Wagon / No Fake Shit

Hey everyone! I'm very early into my build and haven't even received all of my parts yet, but I wanted to post up the progress. My name is Matt and I live in Okinawa Japan. I recently moved here in February and usually I build Harley-Davidsons but decided while I stay over here I'm going back to my roots and going to play with Hondas again.

The Car:
    1999 Honda Accord SIR Wagon RHD H23A 90k KM

Parts So Far:
    17x7 +45 Spoon Sports CR93 Blue (Ordered)
    5mm Spacers
    Nexen N3000 215/45/17
    HKS Coilovers (Ordered)
    Inno Roof Rack Fairing

I went to the local Autobacs and picked up one of these. About every car over here has one.

The Wheels:

get my wheels tomorrow!

Comment

I am so incredibly jealous of the Accords you guys get on the other side of the pond. The H23 VTEC motor in your car is very desirable over here in the States.

Car looks great, new wheels should look good too.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        I am so incredibly jealous of the Accords you guys get on the other side of the pond. The H23 VTEC motor in your car is very desirable over here in the States.

Car looks great, new wheels should look good too.
        Thanks! It's a car guys dream over here. All the cars you only seen in gran turismo and all of them are dirt cheap.

It will look alot better when I get it lowered. Coilovers won't be here for another week. I will post a picture of it at stock height with them though as well.

Comment

I h@te you and your car and I mean that in a jealous Honda head way.

OOC, are you native to Okinawa or are you military? I'm curious because of how you describe the other cars and such. If you're military, from one active dude to another active dude, I h@te you again. lol
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

H23a holla! Clean ass car. I had no idea what the SiR accords looked like. I just knew they were hot shit.
            The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

UGH. To live in Japan and own cars like this and just... ugh. I'm moving there one day.

This car is gorgeous, sir.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                I h@te you and your car and I mean that in a jealous Honda head way.

OOC, are you native to Okinawa or are you military? I'm curious because of how you describe the other cars and such. If you're military, from one active dude to another active dude, I h@te you again. lol
                I'm active duty air force. I'll be here in sunny Okinawa for the next 4-8 years.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! Didn't have a chance to pick up my wheels today because I got called in at 3 am and worked until 4 pm. (One of the perks you get for being in the military) Will pick them up tomorrow and maybe get my coils installed next weekend.

Comment

Got my wheels and fairing on. I didn't put my 5mm spacers on though. I'll just do that when I put the coilovers on. I really like the tread pattern of the nexen n3000's too. Should have grabbed a picture but forgot. Picked up a set of cheap chrome lugnuts at autobacs.

My son helping me put them on.

and a picture of my house.

Comment

Holy shit I want one of these so bad

Comment

nice wagon

Hey... wanted to ask... did you get this from another American or from a local dealer off base? Are these pretty common there? Is yours manual or automatic? I forget if it was available in both options or not...

Comment

Alternator

I have the same exact model. Have you had any problems with the alternator or electrical system at all?

Comment

This is wayyyy cool but would be cooler if it was a manual :P

- Renato
                          TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                          sigpic

Comment

Hoooooooooo!
                            Oh man this is gonna be great. Are you near futenma?
                            clean those headlights and it will be so much better looking

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X