Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Michigan

Sup guys?

My name is Jay, I am the editor in chief for Tuner Maneuver Magazine (www.tunermaneuvermag.com) . I am hoping that we can cross promote with Stanceworks. I am looking for feature worthy cars, photographers and writers. I am also looking to make a few friends and learn a thing or two.

Thanks,
    Jay

You need to talk to Mike about that.

Anyways...Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanks, how do I get in touch with him?

Comment

Def need to talk to Mike on that but, none the less, Welcome to StanceWorks.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by tunermaneuvermag View Post
          Thanks, how do I get in touch with him?

Send PM to M.Burroughs

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Welcome, hope all goes well

1990 325is- current project
                1986 325e- Parts Donator
                2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Never heard anything back

Comment

they probably have their hands full. they just switched to a new server on Tuesday.

Comment

And there is a lot going on with the new sticker production. Don't worry the admins here work their asses off for us, they will get back to you ASAP.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Sup, Jay? You show up here to plagiarize some StanceWorks content, too?

Words of warning, people - DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. I **** to bump an old thread, but he is definitely not someone you want to associate yourself with. I mean, unless you like plagiarizing articles word for word out of magazines, blogs, etc...

This isn't a one time deal - literally everything he has ever done that has decent spelling and grammar is plagiarized. You can spot his "original" content from a mile away because he has the grammar and spelling of a third grader.
                            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Working...
                            X