Fap. My Bagged Dc2 Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fap. My Bagged Dc2 Type R

Decided to finally put up a build thread, lurked on here for a fair amount of time.

So I suppose i should show where i've come from to where i am.

My First car at 17: Mk2 gti 8v. Got it standard learnt a fair amount on this car. Put my first set of coilovers on this, took me 3 days or something silly

Although nothing great, I have to be thankful to this car as it was the start of many good friendships & i wouldn't be on this website if it wasn't for it

Then I had a Miata: brought standard, standard treatment: coilovers, wheels, brides:

Was a fun little car but i never fell in love with it, Sold it in Feb 2012 and brought my teg.

Got it standard, drove it around for 2 weeks and then realised it needed the engine rebuilt

Did that, full piston rings, valves, valve guides ETC

Then saved again: got some ohlins and gottis

Looked like this for about 4 months, with only little bits like new seat nardi being added:

Got pissed off smashing the exhaust and other bits and bobs on my daily drive, So with christmas bonus around to corner & a bit saved up. I bit the bullet and decided to bag it.
    Picked it up yesterday, Pretty stocked with the set up and results. It's far from perfect but its a decent start! :

Struts are Airrex
    Management is Accuair
    Installed by Plushautomotive - can't thank luke enough for the quality set up

Excuse the horrible quality of photos, Linked off facebook.
    However if you want the orginals i have flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajkajk/

Plans are to get the front down more and build the gottis out!

If any of you stateside happen to have 16 lips 3 or 3.5 inch and would be willing to ship over to the uk, id be grateful as i've got to get them custom built

Andy
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Is your UCA sitting on the strut towers keeping you from going lower up front?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
      I was thinking the same thing. You may have to notch out an area for your upper control arms and depending on how low the AirREX struts go, you might also have to raise your strut towers to go lower.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
        I was thinking the same thing. You may have to notch out an area for your upper control arms and depending on how low the AirREX struts go, you might also have to raise your strut towers to go lower.

like so lol. When I was planning on doing my g2 integra I was looking into this as well.

Sweet g3 man, the gotti's look great on there.

1988 300zx-t

Comment

more than 1 way to skin a cat! haha ^

looks gravy mate.

Comment

Love it, also like the drop dead sticker on the seat

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              Yes thats the main issue dude!

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
              Yeah thats my plan, got to save up the pennies again before i can do anything more

Originally posted by DeleriousZ View Post

like so lol. When I was planning on doing my g2 integra I was looking into this as well.

Sweet g3 man, the gotti's look great on there.
              Thanks for the picture, helpful to see what sort of area need to cut away! slighty apprehensive about cutting, but no doubt it will happen in the future!
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

<3
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Gorgeous car. Excellent choice on the wheels too.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

LOL that little baby cut! I cut out a LARGE chunk from mine hahaha

Just cut them and weld a box over it to clean the look up.. VIP guys do it all the time on the LS or GS chassis, i believe.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Gotti's and air on an Integra.
                        You have my full attention.
                        Originally posted by electricalbox
                        12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Not fap worthy. Too sunk. Space them gottis.

Comment

When I read "Bagged DC2" and I said Wut?
                            But now I see how awesome this is. It looks really nice with the Gotti's!
                            I Lurk a lot.
                            Follow me on IG: vSabertoothv

Comment

Wider! but overall very nice
                              Great neck

Comment

Working...
                              X