No announcement yet.

Hello friends I just not have met yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello friends I just not have met yet!

A friend of mine always shows me pictures from stance|works so I decided to drop by and check for myself. To be honest, I think lots of the cars here are a bit too low since you have to worry about speedbumps and stuff. But hey, low is a lifestyle

BUT I really, really appreciate the way you guys treat each other with respect and constructive comments. Actually I appreciate that _so_ much that I want to be part of you fine gentlemen!

My name is Lionel. I am 29 years old and I live in Germany. I seriously lack money due to my work situation at the moment but this should get better soon. And once this happened I will raise the car budget.

This is Lady. When I was looking for a car after my first one got totaled after just 8 months in my possession, I stumbled over a red Audi A2. My girlfriend laughed and said that this car looks like a ladybug. I laughed it off and went on looking for a car that is _not_ red. Well, long story short: I bought "Lady" last august.

Since I plan on slowly build her up to being a fine lady I will dedicate a build thread for her later. But bear with me, this is gonna be a slow one since I have to pile up the money for it, which is not easy for me at the moment.

Thanks for reading and I am looking forward sharing experiences with you guys!
    Last edited by Nagah; 05-22-2012, 05:35 PM.
    Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
    Oh, and your car too.

I don't care what anyone says, I lo e these tiny new benzs and audis

A coupe would be a killer!

Welcome!

Put air ride on I with nice wheels and enjoy!
    Air and Schmidts

Comment

Thanks! She is not so new anymore.
      She is now 9 years old.

I checked the option of an airride yesterday but the only one that would fit would cost 3900$ and not sure if I could get her legal in germany with it. :/

I guess I will aim for coilovers. These are available for around 1500$. Lets see what the near future will lead to.

New wheels are already mounted since i wrecked two of these Audi wheels in a pot hole. Pictures later in my build thread!
      Last edited by Nagah; 05-23-2012, 02:57 AM.

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

Oh wow, we are far behind here in the USA
        Air and Schmidts

Comment

Interesting Audi.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by POMAH View Post
            Oh wow, we are far behind here in the USA
            Yes I see that. And I am a little jealous about how easy an "cheap" it is for you to get an airride. The prices for legal tuning are quite insane for a rare car like the A2. Nobody wants to spend any money for developing anything useful on a "dead" car.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            Interesting Audi.

Welcome to StanceWorks
            Thank you very much!

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

tief und breit?

i have never seen one of these properly lowered and done
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

She wont get too low (no tuck) since shes my daily and the streets around my town are in horrible shape. Like I wrote before I even killed two wheels in a pot hole which says enough 'bout the road quality...

But I aim for a healthy drop.

I am struggeling with the right words to describe what I want to do and where the problems are. For example: To widen to body for fitting wider wheels. Don't know yet how this is called on english. However its not possible on my Lady since the wheel arches are made of plastics (Or am I wrong? Can you widen plastics?).

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

Working...
                X