Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say hello to Bmw e46 compact from Poland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say hello to Bmw e46 compact from Poland!

Hi everyone
    e46 compact from Poland...
    there is long, long way, to be like you guys, but check it out! It's my baby!

You like this? I can give more pics!
    Last edited by raadman; 11-22-2011, 01:52 PM. Reason: 1 more pic

I wanna like it for being creative but I can't. Good effort and welcome to slw
    ClubSandwichMember

Comment

car design is cool but need to flare the fenders and SLAM it more haha but other wise its cool

Welcome to StanceWorks
      Originally posted by PavelK313
      It's ok, I hate yours also.

Comment

Too much stuff going on for my taste.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

so many details! i like them taken separately, but together they kind of ruin it for me

Comment

sweet beezmer!

love the headliner, and the ass looks sweet too. are those tail lights stock?

i'm not much for the vinyl, but the little on the fender isn't so bad. i'd like it more if it didn't stand out as much.

and she doesn't need to be any lower. she's just fine. and i love the colour of the car

_isiah

ediT: and the pink mirror is questionable. i think it might be alright.

is this what's happening in poland? i really like that headliner.

and, what's with the pink paper on the inside of that wheels?
            Last edited by shmoo shoe; 11-23-2011, 08:51 PM.

!phuck on

_isiah

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo shoe View Post
              sweet beezmer!

love the headliner, and the ass looks sweet too. are those tail lights stock?

i'm not much for the vinyl, but the little on the fender isn't so bad. i'd like it more if it didn't stand out as much.

and she doesn't need to be any lower. she's just fine. and i love the colour of the car

_isiah

ediT: and the pink mirror is questionable. i think it might be alright.

is this what's happening in poland? i really like that headliner.

and, what's with the pink paper on the inside of that wheels?
              No, tail lights are not stock, all stock was like lexus like
              About vinyl on fender and roof! It is not a vinyl. It's sharpie art, everything is handmade.

Now in winter there is no pink elements, and car is on small 16" with winter tire ;(

The headliner is one of my favourite mods in my bmw, think that i was first with this idea in Poland!

Comment

Roof is absolutly awesome, props for doing something different. Looks like time was taken doing it too!

Welcome!

#LOSING

Comment

Working...
                X