Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE - 2008 SEAT Ibiza FR TDi - Coils, colour coding etc etc....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE - 2008 SEAT Ibiza FR TDi - Coils, colour coding etc etc....

Reason for Sale is due to moving closer to work so will be selling up and buying a run about.
    2008 SEAT Ibiza FR TDI PD130. The mileage on the car is approx. 63K but will rise slightly as I still use it. Bought the car standard with 21K miles less than 2 years ago. Due to work commitments I have put a considerable amount of miles on the car, however at least 85% of these have been motorway miles. The car comes with full service history and due to the fact that I have relied on it to do quite a large number of daily miles, has been very well looked after.

£6495 – With the standard FR wheels.
    £7095 – With the Borbet A’s and spare Borbet A.

For the extra cost I will include the Borbet A wheels (specs at the bottom of page).
    This is how the car looks with the Borbet's;

Standard wheels, could do with a refurb (no dents or buckles);

The standard spec of the car includes;
    1.9TDi 130bhp engine, Manual 6 speed, Climate Control/Air Con, MP3 CD Player with Aux Input, Steering wheel controls, Central locking, Electrically folding, adjustable and heated mirrors, Auto Tinting Rear view mirror, Electric windows, Headlight washers, Remote central locking, ABS, Alloy wheels, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, Driver, passenger and side airbags, Rear headrests, Sports seats, Traction control, Front fog lights, Height adjustable front seats, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Body coloured bumpers, PAS, Service indicator, Trip computer, Alarm.

Now for the modifications, all carried out professionally after plenty of research via forums and others;
    Exterior....
    Colour coded side strips
    De-badged rear
    De-badged front grill
    LCR splitter
    6K HID's
    Yellow Lamin-X fogs
    Red rear light clusters
    Legal Pressed plates
    Stubby ariel
    Ford Graphite Grey wing mirrors
    Novelty Model-T style horn (can be replaced with standard before sale if wanted)

Interior....
    Red vent handles
    Cupra handbrake cover
    FR mats
    Vibe SEK components speaker upgrades

Engine....
    K&N induction kit
    Straight through exhaust from the turbo back, with de-cat (Sounds crazy for a diesel and passed first MOT without CAT)

Chassis....
    TA Technix coilovers on the rear
    AP coilovers on the front (approx. 6 threads to go down)

I also have for sale at an extra cost the following items currently fitted;
    Pioneer TS-W308D2 30cm 12" 2 Ohm Dual Voice Coil 1400 Watt Subwoofer x2
    T1 Audio T1-2000 2000 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier and all wiring - £150

16x7.5 and 16x9 Borbet A's (as pictured), fully mirror polished 3 of which are in perfect condition, 1 has small, not very noticeable curb and all are straight and true. Also includes spare Borbet A 16x7.5 (not polished, with good tyre) - Please ask for price if buying separately.

Have plenty more photo's which can be sent, unfortunately not many of it on the standard wheels. I do have old photo's ion the standards but this was before it was on coils and colour coded plastics. Please contact me on jnc90@hotmail.co.uk for more photo's.

Part ex wise, I'm looking for cash my way and something that's been tastefully modified along the lines of RX7, MX5, DC2, MK1 Golf etc.... Try me!

Car is located in South Wales. Feel free to get in touch with me! 07837443849 or jnc90@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks for looking,
    Josh.
    Last edited by jnc90; 08-12-2011, 08:59 AM.

Cleaned Ibiza FR For Sale

need cash for a certain bmw?

glws
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I have been eyeing up a few Beemers but I'm now leaning more towards a charged MX5 or a DC2 Teg

Comment

Advert updated, will take £7095 with the Borbet's

Comment

Will be at Trax this wekend if anyone wants to see it!

Comment

Selling cars sucks at the moment

Comment

Yep! No-one's buying anything! Just offering swaps! Think it might go back to standard, or at least more standardish soon!

Comment

Working...
              X