first.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first.

Figured I should post to get my name on the board. Been browsing for some time. Out of all the stance forums I'm really biased to stance works. Hello everyone.

Started on the g35 forums and got hooked. Had zero automotive knowledge so it has been a serious learning curve... after about 3 years ended up with this:

last project I started was sanding the car for a piano black finish

Started when I was 17. Did everything myself in my garage. Quickly became a target for the local police that 100% killed the hobby. Had enough citations to make me break down and cut the car up and sell each piece to keep from paying for all the tickets. So it happened...

Now I'm in the process of selling each piece and putting all the money into this:

Will post a build thread one of these days. Thats all I have for an introduction

I cried a little.
    Then I saw your new project.
    Going to be so awesome.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Holy crap. When i saw the first picture of the "Break down" i thought i would have been looking an an epic build !

Nice to see you have another car

Comment

WHOA! Why did you have to chop up the car again? It looked great! How much in citations did you have!?

and also, welcome to StanceWorks.

Comment

Holy crazy. G35 looked awesome. Shame you had to chop it up.

But the new 2002 is going to be awesome.

Welcome to StanceWorks.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Nice chop job!
            Nicer project!

Some sad shit...

Please do us all a favour and make this little beemer something legendary.
            It should go some way to make up for your automotive tragedies...

Comment

O_O for the chop.

Looking forward to your 2002.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

First G35 sedan ive ever liked, but I like your new one alot more, welcome

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

I just posted my last thread on drive about the car:
                  Picture Share - Heist. Start to finish.... - hahahahaha http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3367/3436311097_41157b09c6_o.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3642/3437118390_e6768e493f_o.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3314/3437118290_a419130d4e_o.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3649/3436310713_b27b11a189_o.jpg...

Full picture thread of the rest of the pictures I was able to find.

The new bmw should be a blast I have a lot of new ideas for it.

Comment

wow!
                    can't wait to see the new project done. welcome
                    ClubSandwichMember

Comment

wow that progression of pics was shocking, but i am really stoked to see the white 2002 as a replacement. looking forward to progress on this
                      sigpic
                      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Wow well I really hope the beemer turns out good

Comment

Talk about parting a car! So I'm guessing you made more off parting it then selling it as whole…

Clean 2002!

Comment

first of all i liked the g35 alot more and i own an e30. i guess im just confused on why you wouldnt just sell the g35 instead of ruining it. SENSE, you make none of it.
                            Club Sandwich member

GIFSoup

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FAN OF CLUB SANDWICH'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Comment

I am still confused as to why you destroyed it?
                              Please clarify.

Jesus Christ drives an E36.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Comment

Working...
                              X