SoCal Stance n0ob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Stance n0ob

Sup guys, been lurking on the Stanceworks main feature page thing and got hooked when I discovered the forums over here. Pretty awesome finding the build threads for cars I see all over the internet

Anyway I'm 18 and drive an '85 BMW e30. SoCal sun has created a special effect on the paint making it appear "flat/satin" bronzit Hope me and the car are welcome here and I'll hopefully have some mild stance soon

Only picture from when I first got it

Some in between

Mild stance brought to you by Eibach Pro Springs and JOM shocks/struts

Sorry for lotsa boring pix

How it sits now

haha yeah, I need to get a WAY better shot X( Proper "shoot" when my friend decides to come through

Bonus until then:

Right after we did the rears I test fitted these. (Shot of the front is before drop; don't clear without spacers.)

And to show how much of a noob I am, I traded these(BBS RG03's)

(Donk!)

For the AC Schnitzer reps painted Richard Petty blue that I have now... Yeah I failed pretty hard.... (No, they won't stay blue)

Stance is on hold for a bit as my fan clutch took a dump and my car overheated until my headgasket blew X( Short term fix is new HG but I'm hoping to do an i head swap over spring break.

Thanks for creating this awesome community and I have to admit I followed Mr. Burrows from r3vlimited.com Can't get enough of Rusty!

P.S. I sketch cars in my free time

Originally posted by DragginWagon
    Some people aren't fortunate enough to be able to strip our cars completely and send them off to get restored. So we make due and make one hell of a unique vehicle.

welcome. Ditch those eibach springs and get some coilover sleeves. Its worth it.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      welcome. Ditch those eibach springs and get some coilover sleeves. Its worth it.
      Sup Stephen!

I'll get sleeves eventually, I'm just broke right now and have no job X(

Thanks for the welcome! Didn't know you were a supervisor on here haha makes sense though (nickflic3 on r3v btw)
      Some people aren't fortunate enough to be able to strip our cars completely and send them off to get restored. So we make due and make one hell of a unique vehicle.

Comment

Nice start for the E30.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Nice start for the E30.

Welcome to StanceWorks
          Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by low-eta5 View Post
            Sup Stephen!

I'll get sleeves eventually, I'm just broke right now and have no job X(

Thanks for the welcome! Didn't know you were a supervisor on here haha makes sense though (nickflic3 on r3v btw)
            haha, i thought i had seen you on r3v.

Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X