• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all works perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
      This is awesome on so many levels.

My dad has one of these, a stock non-SRT one though and I keep telling him how awesome it would look lower... THANK YOU for proving my point.

Can you provide me some details about the Dip? How did you achieve this unique satin-y finish? I need to do quite some bodywork to one of my cars and am thinking of maybe dipping it for the time being until I've got the funds for a full respray...
      x2 on the dip mixture/combo. It looks really good

Comment

Woah woah woah, girlfriend? You take that front plate off right now!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Now that is something one doesn't see every day. Looks great!
          My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Originally posted by lamsv View Post
            You are just a rear diffuser away from Crossfire perfection. Love this car.
            I'm planning on buying the Mopar-replica rear diffusers within the next month or so. The Mopar ones have long been discontinued.

Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
            I love this car!!! I think Tuxedo Black would be mind-bending.
            Thanks! I'm actually holding off until next year to paint it. Just have too many financial obligations right now to be able to swing a full paint job right now. The only upcoming "mods" I have planned for the car is a suede headliner, rear diffusers, finishing my exhaust (basically just deleting my resonator since I already have a custom axle-back) and the European side-markers. I am going to have the dip touched up/re-done in a few spots for now.

This is awesome on so many levels.

My dad has one of these, a stock non-SRT one though and I keep telling him how awesome it would look lower... THANK YOU for proving my point.

Can you provide me some details about the Dip? How did you achieve this unique satin-y finish? I need to do quite some bodywork to one of my cars and am thinking of maybe dipping it for the time being until I've got the funds for a full respray...
            That was the same thought I had when I dipped my car. I'll never love it as much as a true paintjob......but if you are looking for something "temporary" that's relatively inexpensive, a dip is where it's at.

As for the finish, I didn't mix it myself so I don't really have much insight to provide. I just told them that I wanted a satin Aston Martin green color and this is what they whipped up.

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
            It all works perfectly.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by bakerdd View Post
            x2 on the dip mixture/combo. It looks really good
            Thank ya thank ya.

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
            Woah woah woah, girlfriend? You take that front plate off right now!
            Haha Stuart........yes......I actually have a girlfriend. I think hell is in the process of freezing over and all pigs are currently going through a metamorphasis that causes them to grow wings and fly.

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
            Now that is something one doesn't see every day. Looks great!
            Thank you!
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I decided to just have the car's "problem areas" re-dipped for now. I still plan to have the car repainted later on down the road, likely next spring or so. Here are a few more pics I figured i'd share.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
                I love this car!!! I think Tuxedo Black would be mind-bending.
                Not to beat a dead horse, but it would look great in Tuxedo Black. I have a new Fiesta ST in TB and the paint is unreal; It's going to be nutty once I have it detailed.

Comment

HOLY SHIT! AN SRT-6

Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Can't get enough of this.

Are you actually running a double staggered set of wheels like these cars do OEM?

Also, did you also dip your door jambs? Probably not, eh?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Never thought I would ever like a Crossfire, but now I'm searching for used SRT-6's

Comment

Originally posted by banana cognac View Post
                        Not to beat a dead horse, but it would look great in Tuxedo Black. I have a new Fiesta ST in TB and the paint is unreal; It's going to be nutty once I have it detailed.
                        That's still my end goal. I just don't have the funds to do a full paint job at the moment. I had some other unforseen financial burdens arise that I had to tend to first. Give me a year or so and it'll be black again

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                        HOLY SHIT! AN SRT-6

Said no-one ever........lol.

Can't get enough of this.

Are you actually running a double staggered set of wheels like these cars do OEM?

Also, did you also dip your door jambs? Probably not, eh?
                        Yes I am. 18x8.5F/19x10R. And no, but then again I have really never heard of or seen someone dipping their door jams.

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                        Never thought I would ever like a Crossfire, but now I'm searching for used SRT-6's
                        Oh lord, i've created a monster! haha
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I don't comment a lot, but holy shit this thing blew my socks off. Would have never thought I'd see the day I fell in love with a Crossfire.
                          Jason
                          flickr
                          build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Withers View Post
                            I don't comment a lot, but holy shit this thing blew my socks off. Would have never thought I'd see the day I fell in love with a Crossfire.
                            Wow, much aprpeciated!
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                            X