No announcement yet.

Vice City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks terrible. if you aren't going to lower it you need smaller adapters, 5 lug swap, or redrill to raise the offsets. that much poke really ruins what would otherwise be a very nice oem+ car.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
      looks terrible. if you aren't going to lower it you need smaller adapters, 5 lug swap, or redrill to raise the offsets. that much poke really ruins what would otherwise be a very nice oem+ car.

Comment

• Last edited by fancy sauce; 10-10-2015, 08:14 PM. Reason: op is a fuckboy.

Comment

• haha. Ignore list = I don't see anything.
          Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 10-10-2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Looks great man. 5s look great on e30. I agree with a slightly smaller drop but not my car. Keep up the clean work dude.

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, your car is fantastic and I love it, really clean and all that. But what's the point of making a S|W thread if you're not going low?

Comment

• I like seeing this thread even if it isn't gonna be slammed. the car is super clean and the photography is really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                  Don't get me wrong, your car is fantastic and I love it, really clean and all that. But what's the point of making a S|W thread if you're not going low?
                  Its called StanceWorks not LowWorks. A Lifted Diesel truck still has a stance. I can link to multiple S|W blog posts of cars not slammed if you'd like.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post

I agree that your car doesn't need to be slammed on the ground. The fender gap in the rear is a bit much and all of the photos you linked all have great wheel fitment. They all sit flush or in the wheel well. What you have going on where I'm from is called "Mexi-Poke" Because all the shitty ricey Hondas have wheels with awful offsets and they stick out super far. I know your poke isn't that bad but this is essentially what I'm talking about.

But I do love your car! Its so clean and I love the color so much. Don't take my comments as ****, your car is clean as it is just take it as constructive criticism. I'm not saying anything to hurt you or diss your car I just want to see it look even better. Keep up the great work!
                      Last edited by Luke Girard; 10-11-2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
                        I agree that your car doesn't need to be slammed on the ground. The fender gap in the rear is a bit much and all of the photos you linked all have great wheel fitment. They all sit flush or in the wheel well. What you have going on where I'm from is called "Mexi-Poke" Because all the shitty ricey Hondas have wheels with awful offsets and they stick out super far. I know your poke isn't that bad but this is essentially what I'm talking about.

But I do love your car! Its so clean and I love the color so much. Don't take my comments as ****, your car is clean as it is just take it as constructive criticism. I'm not saying anything to hurt you or diss your car I just want to see it look even better. Keep up the great work!
                        I understand everyone hates the wheel gap, but the wheels don't stick out as far as it looks in photos and it doesn't look as high as it does in photos. My dented driver's fender makes them look like they're sticking out really far. The lip of the wheel in the rear is literally millimeters from flush with the middle of the fender contour. In the front its maybe a centimeter from flush. The contour of the front of the fender coming inwards makes the wheel look like it sticks out really far. In the rear its almost 2 fingers clearance, and the front is about a finger and a half height wise.

OEM+

Comment

• I like what's going on here, fuck the ******.

'07 Audi A3 3.2Q

Comment

• I think it looks great.

Comment

• Originally posted by GLi16v View Post
                              I like what's going on here, fuck the ******.

Comment

• Love what you're doing here, if your rear wheel gap was the same as the front, I think it'd be perfection. But none the less, build your car for yourself and nobody else. Keep up the good work man!
                                1991 BMW E30 325i Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X