StanceWars 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWars 2014.

As many of my fellow Northwest people probably already know, StanceWars was held yesterday. For those of you who aren't local this is a yearly show, and generally proves to be the largest turn-out for a lowered car show in the PNW. Previous years have absolutely blown me away, but this year did not live up to my personal expectation. Anyways enough talking, enjoy the photos! I'll upload more once I'm done editing them. Also feel free to dump your photos here if you'd like as well.

The first car that greeted you on the way up the ramp to the Top 100 parking was this insane bagged 370z.

The next thing that really caught my eye was MindofT's car from all the way down in Cali. So awesome to finally see it in person!

A 4-door R32 came down from Canada, photo's don't do the paint justice.

Winner of the Lowest Car award.

My personal favourite of the show was Reggie's Rocket Bunny FR-S, I'm sure most of you have already seen his car posted somewhere. This thing has so much presence on the road.

Super clean bagged Civic.

Lot's of Avant Garde Wheels were on display in the Top 100.

After seeing all of the rad cars I got inspired to work on my own project once I got back home. So close to being done and fitted now.

More are on the way, full-res shots can be found on my Flickr.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Daffy; 07-06-2014, 04:38 PM.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Man, Maybe next year I can make the trip up there with other fellow Californians!! haha
    M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Follow my journey into the Stance World: MonsterMazda's Bag Build

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterMazda View Post
      Man, Maybe next year I can make the trip up there with other fellow Californians!! haha
      I'll be living in LA next year so I'll probably be making the trip as well.

Comment

Thanks for the pics! Looks like an awesome event to attend next year.

Comment

damn i would love to go to that show, a lot of cars up there!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

cool,good car,Thanks for the pics! Looks like an awesome event to attend next year.

Comment

To all three of you; thanks! It's definitely an awesome event to attend if you're somewhat local. It spans further into the night with an after party too if that's what you're into. We definitely have some cool cars up here in the PNW worth checking out!

Comment

Nice cars.

T's scion is always awesome.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Good to see Mitch and Reggie there repping Canada. I need to make it out to that show, all the coverage I've seen of it looks awesome.
                  BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                  Merc 190E - Sold
                  BMW 635CSi - Project
                  Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                  Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

I love your photos, that is all.

Comment

Great photos, and nice car yourself! Haven't seen the build on it.....

Where exactly is the show? I might go one of these years lol

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil View Post
                        Nice cars.

T's scion is always awesome.
                        Yep good variety this year! Even had a Liberty Walk GTR show up (I'll post that later).

Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
                        Good to see Mitch and Reggie there repping Canada. I need to make it out to that show, all the coverage I've seen of it looks awesome.
                        Mitch's car is one of my favourites, glad he could make it down.

Originally posted by tyler589 View Post
                        I love your photos, that is all.
                        Thanks a ton!

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        Great photos, and nice car yourself! Haven't seen the build on it.....

Where exactly is the show? I might go one of these years lol
                        Thanks, and yeah no build thread until I think it's close enough to done. I have film and pictures documenting it all but just can't be bothered yet really. Most people still don't know I got rid of the 135i haha.

It's in Bellevue, WA. So like 20 minutes from downtown Seattle. Definitely worth the trip. You should think about coming up for Formula Drift on the 18th (I think) since a lot of the same cars will be there.

Comment

A few more I've edited up;

The 326power wing on this was a great finishing touch!

Even a Liberty Walk GTR showed up. Honestly I was not as impressed with it in person as I thought I would be. It may just be the colour though.

Comment

Very well done. I really wish I could have come up. Hopefully next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Brass Fish View Post
                              Very well done. I really wish I could have come up. Hopefully next year.
                              Thanks man! Yeah it's worth it if you haven't been before. I probably won't attend next year unless some things are changed though.

Comment

Working...
                              X