Hello from KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from KY

Hello all, my name is Michael and I'm coming over from S10forum where things seem to be closing down. Currently rebuilding my 02 Xtreme Blazer. It just got painted late last month, currently in reassembly, new wheels and changing up the suspension a bit for more low. With the exception of the suspension and misc parts this blazer was basically built with all GM parts and OEM wheels. A "what could have been" sort of thing.

Anyways figured I would give StanceWorks a go since I'm always looking for more ideas, input and constructive criticism. Thanks!

Relatively current state

Interior is pretty much done just needs a good cleaning.

Wheels - 18x8 and 18x9 BBS Style 42 currently getting the barrels polished and wheels powdercoated in Silver. Anyone know where I can find 68mm BBS center caps? I cant seem to find any but cheap chinese reps. Which I guess will work until I figure something out.

Any questions or comments just let me know guys! Thanks again!

Nice Wheels.

Comment

cant wait to see this done! great work so far

Comment

Looks funky to me. In for more
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Thanks guys! Depending on how much work I get done Saturday I may or may not start a project thread to button this thing up.

Where is a good place to look around or maybe some good projects to read up on? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
          X