No announcement yet.

I maed dis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like Premiere? I was debating between that and Final Cut and ended up going with Final Cut, mostly because of the weird subscription thing Adobe makes you do now

Comment

lol, I had fun
      IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

Originally posted by jrcanes55 View Post
        And i have an amazing drift car in that video

I'll make a real drift video this weekend at the drift event.
        I will take your word for it.
        Can't wait for a proper drift video.

edit: also, that fucking song was playing in my head all night long and still is in the morning now.

Comment

It's a video.
          great cars

Comment

You legit owe me 2:48 of time. If you do not give me that back, I will permanently ban you.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

It did look like fun to film and a good way to practice filming and editing. Didnt you have this car in Charlotte in the Autumnwood Subdivision about a year ago (in the signature form)? I seem to remember seeing it when I had my Audi and LR

progress IS a slow process

Comment

I should be crying for the shame of the generation of kids displayed in that movie.

But I must admit I laughed a litte. A little.
                Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG
                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by veedubbin View Post
                  How do you like Premiere? I was debating between that and Final Cut and ended up going with Final Cut, mostly because of the weird subscription thing Adobe makes you do now
                  It's pretty cool, I had a professional show me how to use it so I got a good understanding pretty quickly. It was literally my first ever video editing experience.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  You legit owe me 2:48 of time. If you do not give me that back, I will permanently ban you.
                  In an effort to appease the stanceworks mods and not get banned here is a video of me and my friends drifting and hitting each other.

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
                  It did look like fun to film and a good way to practice filming and editing. Didnt you have this car in Charlotte in the Autumnwood Subdivision about a year ago (in the signature form)? I seem to remember seeing it when I had my Audi and LR
                  That was me. I live off of university city over by the goodwill and the hess station. (if anyone wants to come vandalize my car after watching this.)

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                  I should be crying for the shame of the generation of kids displayed in that movie.

But I must admit I laughed a litte. A little.
                  Yeah non of us are actually like that. We just did it for the video.

Comment

Taylor Swift and slapstick comedy. What were you thinking....

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

LOL, can't stop laughing watching the 1st video...
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by jrcanes55 View Post
                        In an effort to appease the stanceworks mods and not get banned here is a video of me and my friends drifting and hitting each other.
                        fecking awesome.

Comment

It's another video.
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

.. of good looking E30 drifting.

Comment

Working...
                            X