No announcement yet.

Stanced 2nd gen Mazda 3 sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my inspection sticker, and I decided to get rid of the lenses. I just don't like the look of the car with them on, it looks too boring to me.. Anyways, I did the thing with the turn signal piece that I was talking about, and I got some more pics from the photoshoot.

Taking rollers tomorrow

Comment

This thing is rad! Lovin it, man.
      My 2011 Toyota Vitz build thread.
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56411

Comment

Originally posted by TerenceJCruz View Post
        This thing is rad! Lovin it, man.
        Thanks man!

Comment

nice build dude. work on these all the time at work.

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
          Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
            nice build dude. work on these all the time at work.
            Thanks man, it's hard to afford this car with a low income and still in hs, but it's getting there

Comment

Lowered the front a tad more and got rid of some of the poke but had to chop up my fender liner and I will need to grind down my pinch welds in the near future too. I also got window visors but I don't have pics rn..

Then this happened

Camber, tints, and windshield banner. They were all fix it tickets so not too bad.. I got pulled over in my neighborhood though which was kinda embarrassing... I was gonna just take the fine for the tints but I don't wanna keep getting pulled over for it in the future and have to keep paying so I guess they're gonna come off. I'm just gonna set the camber to 0 and rub all the way to the police station, and then set it back when I get home. And I was already debating taking the sticker off anyways so they made the decision for me. I have center caps in the mail but they won't be here until after the import expo pocono show which I'm bummed about.. But anyways if you're going to the pocono raceway, say what's up if you see me! I'll be parking in the show. Stay tuned for no tints and bcs eventually....

Comment

Get reflective tint, it's looks more like glare to cops when they see it and as long as you roll down your windows when you get pulled over, you'll be just fine.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                  Get reflective tint, it's looks more like glare to cops when they see it and as long as you roll down your windows when you get pulled over, you'll be just fine.

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/a...47/profile.jpg
                  Hmmm interesting... I'll have to look into that, thanks! I just don't know if I'm trying to pay to get more tint haha.

Comment

Mirror tint is completely illegal regardless of %, and is typically more of a cop magnet.

With that said, do it because it looks rad.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Wow they really gave you a ticket for camber? When I had my ef civic lowered here in Ohio they didn't bother me *crosses my fingers* I got more compliments and looks from everybody else police just rode on by.

Car looks amazing non the less. I have a long way to go before I get there.

Comment

I'm just not even gonna reply to the fix it tickets, and see how much of a fine they send me in the mail �� here's a pic after the rain guards. I'm just driving with all windows down til winter, and going a different way home from work. I'm not trying to fish bowl it

I also went to this cool place on a mountain in Carlisle to look over everything.

I got Mazda center caps in, and turns out I measured wrong and they are to small lol, waste

I took the car into the garage today to work out some minor issues that I had

Comment

Your lens is pretty fcked up..

But nice car, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Back_in_Black View Post
                            Your lens is pretty fcked up..

But nice car, tho.
                            Hahahaha yeah it's been dropped too many times and it's pretty annoying.. I need to get a new phone dude. Thank you for the kind words though

Comment

Well tint came off

Before

After

Not too terrible, kinda makes the car look a little cleaner.
                              And the cops aren't gonna jerk me off anymore about it lol

Comment

Got my wheel in

Stock wheel (thankfully didn't get rekt by airbag)

New wheel on

Comment

Working...
                                X