No announcement yet.

Something of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want videos, it must be so fun to drive.

Comment

I love your car.
      That was THE best thread I've ever read.

I would like to shake your hand, sir.

Originally posted by Kielan
      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

I didn't want to make a new thread, but I would like to update with the season coming to an end.

[IMG]

I got some features that I was pretty proud of, I didn't expect to get so much attention. I did self submit the speedhunters one though.

When we established the new featurethis@speedhunters.com program, I was expecting some great machines to be shared by Speedhunters fans from around the world. Still, I didn't think there would be this many amazing cars to sort through. Let's just say that there are some seriously cool cars and builds coming down the pipeline - one of which is this Austin Mini owned by Jeff Pang out of Ontario, Canada.

This was the most unexpected thing-

To be honest its not as polished and perfect as it looks in pictures, I drove it almost every day this summer. I don't think Ill change much on the car, I got my eye on a sparco seat to hold me in better and better tires when I can afford them but thats about it. Until i can afford Minitec's J32 kit that is.

Comment

This thing is so awesome.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

hell yeah this is sick

flickr
            TUMBLR
            instagram @btober

Comment

Great read, Awesome car. keep it up

Daily Project 1980 more-door Rabbit "Ruth" ^
              save the squares

Comment

dang. car looks amazing

IG: Nick475

Comment

so fresh wow.
                  C280 Build Thread
                  C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                  E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Your car look very strange and that why I like it so much. Desk top background.

Comment

Yes this is an epic thread revival. I only recently found your project on TMF & the 16V forum. I dont float much there but i do wallow about on S|W a bit, so might as well pour some more praise on you & the car here.

The maturity you showed to get the car, modify it, and then when disappointed, completely re-engineer it with a b18c Vtec (i know minitec made the subframe, but still...) is astounding.
                      For reference im a pretty level-headed bloke who has had his mini since i was 13. Its only now being built up (im 28 now). At 19 i just wanted it driving rolling as a mildly modified mini (with an A-series), here you were successfully shoving a f***ing modern vtec in yours!

Kudos mate... im tempted to say you just had massive balls to do it, but i really think its because your heads screwed on tight and your determination shone. Congrats mate

By the way, an update is due!

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

This is so good and what fun it should be to drive this!

Comment

What a cool mini, love it
                          IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

Working...
                          X