• Show
Clear All

what bags you running????

car looks great man!
    HoodRatStatus
    Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by mr sideways View Post
      Love the rims but those arches look wrong to me.
      Originally posted by catnip View Post
      Am I the only juan that is not feeling this at all?
      Originally posted by jkh View Post
      +1

that rear fender looks goofy....
      why get on the guy about the fenders?

they're handformed! around a set of HRE's that this forum has never seen to such magnitude & yet rather than respect someone who's taken their wheel fitment to the extreme, there's the few of you that would prefer to come down on TopazKD's coupe.

ridicoulous.

I mean, look at that damn fitment. the fenders are literally laying atop of the tires so much so, that all four corners smoke from the friction. not one other brother on this entire website or in the world, rolls their car like this & yet some of you want to cry over minute imperfections to handformed fenders.

what is going on with this forum? I thought we were all here to support the crazies, not judge them.

anyways, let this fitment, just go to show how perfectly beautiful Jesus Christ is at having developed his personal line of coilovers - Broadway Static, because without him, this 'bagged' looking static satanically low cruiser could never have been executed to such extreme ends.

lets respect the true badboys that push the envelope in our car scene & recognize the one-off hard work that some of us bring to life, rather than sit on our laptops just to throw sheit at a truely passionate build.

word.

Frame Bangin' FABEL for President.

Comment

Gotta say, I have ***** this car for a long time because of the fenders. But I'm not sure if it's the wheels or what, but I love it now. Great job!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post

they're handformed! around a set of HRE's that this forum has never seen to such magnitude & yet rather than respect someone who's taken their wheel fitment to the extreme, there's the few of you that would prefer to come down on TopazKD's coupe.

ridicoulous.

I mean, look at that damn fitment. the fenders are literally laying atop of the tires so much so, that all four corners smoke from the friction. not one other brother on this entire website or in the world, rolls their car like this & yet some of you want to cry over minute imperfections to handformed fenders.

what is going on with this forum? I thought we were all here to support the crazies, not judge them.

anyways, let this fitment, just go to show how perfectly beautiful Jesus Christ is at having developed his personal line of coilovers - Broadway Static, because without him, this 'bagged' looking static satanically low cruiser could never have been executed to such extreme ends.

lets respect the true badboys that push the envelope in our car scene & recognize the one-off hard work that some of us bring to life, rather than sit on our laptops just to throw sheit at a truely passionate build.

word.

There's a difference in disrespect and stating an opinion in a constructive manner. Do I respect the build, hell yea. Who in their right mind would cut up an E46? Someone with a vision and confidence in their idea. Nothing but respect, however, IMO the execution wasn't that great. Did I say I think it looks like shit? No, that would have been disrespectful. It looks like the body work and paint work is top notch. Do I think the wheel openings on the quarters are too low? Yes. Do I think it would look a lot better with a high wheel opening for fitting a little bit taller wheel? Yes. Am I say his car isn't quality? No. Am I saying there's something wrong with his wheel choice? No.

At the end of the day, not only do I not have to look at the car, but it's not even mine. Just keep in mind it was posted on a public forum and I won't hold my opinion and kiss ass just because someone spent time and money on something.

Just like if someone doesn't like one of my cars, feel free to throw some constructive criticism my way... if you only have asshole comments, that's cool too. No skin off my back because it was built how I wanted
          W108 - LSx hitting a lick | '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel

Comment

dat ass
            @sd262 - instagram

Comment

i love the arches. fcuk the ******. if someone is so concerned with how it looks, let's see there attempt at the same type of work. truth be told, half the kids talking down on the fenders probably aren't riding in anything near as impressive or modified. good work. you definitely stand aside most of the e46 crowd, you executed that very well & i believe that was probably your goal.

Comment

I've seen this car a few times in person and loved it the first time I saw it, but the last couple times I've seen it I haven't really been all that into it. Mad props for the work that went into the fenders and quarters but the ass (IMO) looks goofy as hell. Definitally a quality built car, but the look of it isn't for me. Nonetheless, props for doing something wayyyy different.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Topazkd View Post
                  Me too! But no worries it's going to
                  Come back. Right now it doesn't look its greatest haha
                  glad to hear it, heres an unedited shot i got last h2oi, hope i catch a glimpse of it again!
                  if im tarnishing up your thread, i apologize, ill take it down if asked
                  Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

The ass was fat!

Love the aggressiveness of this car!
                    025garage

Comment

love this car!

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post

ridicoulous.

word.

Very well said brother. If your not a big fan of the fenders, you should learn to respect your elders. Notice how everyone who wasn't a fan has >300 posts
                        sigpic

Comment

Those Wheels look wicked

Comment

:like:
                            025garage

Comment

Originally posted by Topazkd View Post
                              What would you like to know? Lol I was listening to Beyonce before hand

H20! We are going HAM!!!!

Thanks for Everyones opinion!
                              Cannot wait.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

looks awesome, just love seeing people push the boundaries, wheels specs?
                                sigpic
                                IG: @gman1227_

Comment

Working...
                                X