X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post more lowered updates!
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

damn tyler looking good i have always loved miatas i gotta get my 4dr out and about

Comment

I love the tires. I think the meaty look is coming back and I like it!

-Aron
        "Living life a quarter turn at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
          Post more lowered updates!
          Soon! I finally ordered an R-Package lip a couple of nights ago, so I'll post an update once I get that on, accompanied with the slight extra drop.

Originally posted by fincher1 View Post
          damn tyler looking good i have always loved miatas i gotta get my 4dr out and about
          Thanks! Miatas are where it's at. Haha And do it! There's a couple of meets coming up soon, too. You should try to make it out to one!

Originally posted by OpelWagenGT View Post
          I love the tires. I think the meaty look is coming back and I like it!

-Aron
          Haha, YES! I love my meaty tires. It looks like a track machine!

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

Finally got the lip on. Looong overdue, and it feels good to cross it off of the list.
            Here's a few pics I took in the midst of messing with my buddy's car...

Still wanna mess with the height a bit more, but in due time.

Civic Build

Comment

Jealous of your Enkei's haha ....you are actually the reason I got a Miata...I read all the way through your civic thread and saw that you had bought a Miata...after seeing how frigin sweet they were once they were slammed I decided to sell my pos ef hatch for my Miata, which btw only has 60,000 miles and she was owned by an old man her whole life so she's perfect!

Thanks for the inspiration!

91' e30 325ix m20 3.1 stroker
              My Photography http://austingrubbs.wordpress.com/

Comment

So much function!

I love it

Comment

Originally posted by austindavidg View Post
                  Jealous of your Enkei's haha ....you are actually the reason I got a Miata...I read all the way through your civic thread and saw that you had bought a Miata...after seeing how frigin sweet they were once they were slammed I decided to sell my pos ef hatch for my Miata, which btw only has 60,000 miles and she was owned by an old man her whole life so she's perfect!

Thanks for the inspiration!
                  Wow, glad I helped push you into the Miata world!
                  Yours definitely looks like a nice pick-up. Good luck with it!

Originally posted by Pyropiggy2.5 View Post
                  So much function!

I love it
                  Haha, thanks. I'm definitely enjoying the functionality of it, for now! Hopefully this summer will bring many more good things for it.

Civic Build

Comment

Looking great! Can't wait to see more updates.

But lol at the "meaty look" "coming back".

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

get the starsharks!!! dooooooo itttt they would look dope on this man

Comment

Originally posted by austindavidg View Post
                        I need a hard top.....and some wheels.....and a turbo.....and a job
                        This, broke miata kids report.
                        IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

haha, cool to see you take this car a lil more slowly.. whereas the eg being very extreme.

realist. very clean build - looking forward to updates!
                          91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                          ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Damn this is tidy. I really like your wheels, and the body work looks immaculate!
                            | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

Thanks, everyone!

Originally posted by animal View Post
                              haha, cool to see you take this car a lil more slowly.. whereas the eg being very extreme.

realist. very clean build - looking forward to updates!
                              Haha, yeah, I'm keeping this one fairly mild, for now. I'll get crazy with it down the line, though.

Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
                              Damn this is tidy. I really like your wheels, and the body work looks immaculate!
                              Thanks, man! I definitely got lucky with the paint and body condition. Not perfect, but for an all original red car, it was definitely clean!

Just a quick update...

I got some Mazdaspeed motor mounts and a Beatrush PPF brace to put on (and a new Dremel, to cut the stock piece of bracing that goes across that location), and I might just pick up a Garage Star skid plate, instead of making one to weld on. Then I REALLY want to get the new diff put together, so I'll need to buy my Tomei 2-way LSD and a cheap open-diff setup to pull apart, paint or powdercoat, then put back together with the 4.44 FD and 2-way. I might sell the Torsen after that, but it could also be nice to keep around. I'll just have to keep myself from buying other things if I want to get all of that done, and a Nardi wheel is looking mighty fine... Oh, the decisions.

Civic Build

Comment

Looks awesome man! Picked one up last week and its fun as hell to drive

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                                Originally posted by nickskater09
                                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Working...
                                X