Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think this is where my first post belongs... do you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is where my first post belongs... do you?

Name's Justin

maybe some of you guys know of me on Honda-tech or some other forums with the same name... this is my 95 Integra

Cars have been the name of the game for me. And will prob stay that way until work after graduation forces me to take on larger responsibilities. I'm in my 2nd year studying Architecture at Temple U. in Philly, what i feel is my ultimate calling in life. Ive always been artistic, design oriented, and creative in most things i found it expressible, including the car culture. I take the act of modifying a car and treat it as my drivable art form. Reflective of the man behind the wheel. When it comes to my current car, 3 major things I've tried to extract and bring forth. Simplicity, attention to detail, and lastly stance. With this said, seek no further but to experience the words spoken above and hopefully make the connection of art and car culture in my own attempt...

Some phenomenal work done on a rainy Sunday
    Photos by a fellow friend, Chris Sempek

Keskin KT1
    16x9
    +15 rear (-3)
    +20 front including 5mm spacers (-2)
    205/40/16

KYB AGX
    Skunk2 Coilovers
    Ingalls Rear Camber kit
    Front has a third inch left of play before collars gotta go
    Rear is maxed with the adjuster collars removed as well. If it wasn't for the rear holding me up i would be lower right now... trust me i tried lol

Edit: Little bit more info
    ive owned the car for a year and a half now (Aug of 09), being away from the car 8 out of the 12 months in a year due to school. I bought the car like this, bone stock w/ 125k. Gives a idea as to how much has been done in such little time, essentially 6-7 months of actually being around it... Only makes you wonder what plans i still have for it. Look out for major progress come this summer.

just a few from the set...

few more by request.

Last edited by J.Wolfe; 01-04-2011, 04:30 PM. Reason: few more pics added and a little before/after bio
    95 Acura Integra
    Volk Racing

such a sick integra!

Comment

Clean and simple. Like it
      3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Fuck me sideways. Wheel/tire specs, camber specs and suspension specs, please!

Edit: I fail at reading. I do want to know what suspension it's on, though!
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

i can dig it! nice work! who says you have to stop modding after graduation? between my wife and i, we've got 4 degrees and are just hitting our prime with car modding.
          025garage

Comment

lol the pics made you mind fucked for the specs han jk

updated with suspension specs!

motocaddy: i dont plan on stopping but my priorities will be slightly altered. As I spend all the money I should be saving for the student loans come graduation haha
            Last edited by J.Wolfe; 01-03-2011, 08:11 PM.
            95 Acura Integra
            Volk Racing

Comment

rediculous!

Love it!!
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Awesome.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Love it, love it, love it. My only gripe is the haze on the headlights, clean that up and my lawd.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

^it was a nastyyy day as you can see. the windows and everything else wanted to fog... but yea if i had a cleaner on them before it would have solved that
                    95 Acura Integra
                    Volk Racing

Comment

holy shit, this is rad!
                      SLAMMED GARAGE
                      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        rediculous!

Love it!!
                        from the man with some of the best shots ive seen in a LONG time of your insane fiero. im very honored. true statement

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        Awesome.

Welcome to StanceWorks
                        Originally posted by Petis View Post
                        holy shit, this is rad!
                        thanks too both of you for the great responses. I guess since i am always around the car, i never get to step back and see what ive done lol. Things have started to payed off and people are starting to see why it brings me soo much enjoyment to build and drive this daily.
                        95 Acura Integra
                        Volk Racing

Comment

Damn this thing is dope. That ass shot is amazing. I'm loving how the kt1s look without caps too. Post more pics dude whore that shit out

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Sick nasty. I saw this car when Chris Sempek first uploaded those pics yesterday. I gotta say, this is one clean Teg and it definitely makes my top 5.

Welcome to StanceWorks!
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

ollie: haha that comment is great, i want to get myself out there, but never wanna come off as "that guy" ya know... ill add a couple more pics from the shoot to the first post that should do the trick

i plan on making center caps for the axle nuts to keep the lugs showing. but i completely agree that i think it looks better w/o

drama: top 5?! wow, chris deff did some of the best work yet and i couldnt thank him enough. one of the best guys ive met from the area.
                              Last edited by J.Wolfe; 01-04-2011, 12:07 AM.
                              95 Acura Integra
                              Volk Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X