Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was there. it was unbelievably hot. great show considering. I've done a lot of shows. You sort of owe it to them to stay until the end if you enter the show. after all if you leave, what are the spectators supposed to look at? With that said not a lot of people left. I was there until the very end.

The only thing I can say is if Stanceworks and Fatlace both learned from this event all will be good. they told me they didnt really expect everybody to show up at 10am. They underestimated our passion and desire for this show. Also if they would have started the show mid afternoon and taken it to just after sundown the heat would have lowered a bit and been more bearable. I would definately do it again and hope that everybody else would too. I still had a blast even though I didnt want to move.
    Sideways Autosalon - Underground Graphics - Grimmspeed - Gillman Subaru - AWD Tuning - Kustoms Unlimited - Prosport

Comment

Originally posted by Drama View Post
      Well said ben. I think stanceworks is really bringing people together. I've meet one or 2 people that I know on StanceWorks. Prodigee has meet maanny people on stanceworks. I met prodigee 2 weeks ago when I visited New York and he told me, "StanceWorks bringing people togetheeerr!!" in a singing voice and I agreed.
      So far I have met 10 people (ballpark) from SW and all of them are great people.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by speedaddict View Post
        you iz a good man Ben...
        yep

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post

/ Soap box | cheesy-perspective

Sooo, SW needs some cali presence here soon.

Flickr

Comment

tell that old fart to move to cali. ^_^ lol jk

Comment

Closing this one up. Made a new thread as a response:

Comment

Working...
              X