No announcement yet.

Sketchy E36 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks surpisingly good on those pics above!

I think nowadays you have to keep an E36 stock-ish to make it stand out...
    Last edited by loekaaz; 12-17-2015, 08:29 AM.
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Nice progress, I like the square DSII's too.

@projects_always

Comment

Awesome build. Can't wait to see those rims go on.

Where'd you get that Good Vibes sticker? Its rad as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
          It looks surpisingly good on those pics above!

I think nowadays you have to keep an E36 stock-ish to make it stand out...
          Thanks! The paint shines(except for rear bumper and roof) but lots of little scratches and hard water spots. Both of which drive me crazy lol. Ehh, i think that just so many people have done these cars in so many different kinds of ways its hard to make a certain one stand out above the rest. All i know is i want to be able to drive mine the way it was intended to be driven.

Comment

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
            Nice progress, I like the square DSII's too.
            Thanks man, Im a huge fan of your red car as well. Id much rather have contours, but at least they arent DSI's haha. Too bad my DSII's are super beat

Comment

Originally posted by Erald View Post
              Awesome build. Can't wait to see those rims go on.

Where'd you get that Good Vibes sticker? Its rad as hell.
              Thanks! I got them from a guy named Mitch. www.sixthpoint.bigcartel.com

Comment

I'll gladly follow, props on the progress.

I just picked up a 98 Coupe that needs some love so I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by NinoHale View Post
                  I'll gladly follow, props on the progress.

I just picked up a 98 Coupe that needs some love so I feel your pain.
                  Thanks! Congrats on the coupe, what color? Yeah sometimes i ask myself why i bought it, but it just takes time lol

Comment

DS2s look mean with those studs, looks less sketchy w every update !

Comment

Not sure about the 2 inches of studs coming out of the wheels but so far I like where this is going haha

Comment

Originally posted by philippeoliviergiguere View Post
                        Not sure about the 2 inches of studs coming out of the wheels but so far I like where this is going haha
                        Yeah the studs are super long lol. But the wheels I'm getting require spacers, so it's all good haha. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by baluzy36 View Post
                          DS2s look mean with those studs, looks less sketchy w every update !
                          Thanks man! It's getting better. When I look at the original photos of the car I understand why my friends tried to talk me out of it, but ive enjoyed the car so far!

Comment

Originally posted by bdesmarteauej205 View Post
                            Thanks man, Im a huge fan of your red car as well. Id much rather have contours, but at least they arent DSI's haha. Too bad my DSII's are super beat
                            Thanks!!! I love these resurrection threads, glad this thing landed in good hands. Definitely looking forward to following this!

@projects_always

Comment

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
                              Thanks!!! I love these resurrection threads, glad this thing landed in good hands. Definitely looking forward to following this!
                              Its safe to say that this car wasnt very well taken care of, but im doing what i can

Comment

Little updates. Finally ordered my steering rack. Snagged up a z3 rack. Im kinda excited as ive heard great things about them. That will be here next week. I also ordered a new steering coupler. Might as well do that while im there. \

I was planning on ordering a new exhaust within the next couple weeks. I had my car on the lift and noticed that one of the studs on my headers was missing, so instead of replacing the stud i got some mystery headers from my buddy for $20.
                                so ill be putting those on with the exhaust, whenever i get that, Sorry for crappy cell phone pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X