StanceWorks Unites! Import Reactor 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks Unites! Import Reactor 2010

StanceWorks x Refined Eleganace x Swang N Bang x 786 Motoring x Fabulous.. all going to be at Import Reactor April 1st – 3rd.

It kicks off April 1st at 7pm for the Import Reactor drift event. This is an invite only drift event and will have some of the best underground drivers around. We are happy to announce that StanceWorks will be sponsoring Corey Gilbert’s S13 from Fabulous. We will be rooting him on, along with Ameen of 786 Motoring for a very entertaining event.

Friday night from 6-11pm and Saturday from 11-6pm will be the Import Reactor Car Show. StanceWorks was graciously invited to be Refined Elegance’s special guest at the car show, and so we will have some booth space at the event. We will be having Royal_T’s white 350z join us in the booth, along with the Red and Copper 350z of Swang N Bang. We will be introducing something special at this show that only those who show up will know about.

On top of all this, we will be debuting a project car that has been in the works for a little bit now. This is going to be a event to remember, with great enthusiasts driving it. We invite everyone to come out who can. Trust us, when we say you “don’t” want to miss this!

More info can be found: http://www.animematsuri.com/index_html.php?id=1

Again, I urge everyone to come out and help us kick off the show season.

Too bad I'm WAY too far ;/
    I just love events like these.

Enjoy!
    www.racingart.com.br/forum

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
      We will be introducing something special at this show that only those who show up will know about.
      Pooh! Unfair! I want to know too.

Sounds awesome, wish I could be there... I hope there will be lots of coverage.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Dang Petis and I tried to get in with all you guys with our E-Famous crew but they were already at capacity... we'll be at the show tho chilling since we live 5 min away from the show...
        Diego Olivares
        Slammed Garage
        SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Comment

this will definitely be one of the best events of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by s2k-13 View Post
            Dang Petis and I tried to get in with all you guys with our E-Famous crew but they were already at capacity... we'll be at the show tho chilling since we live 5 min away from the show...
            man that sucks! yea me and a few of my buddies registered like really last minute. we went to planet zero payed and turned in our sheets and what not then the next day they annouced that they were full and will not be accepting any more peopl for the show.

but yea Import Reactor def. stepped up their game with whats about to come. lol man its NEXT WEEK!!! this show will be EPIC. ill be there supporting the houston scene along with me and my buddies crew. ill be sure to rep stanceworks aswell by putting on a spare SW sticker i got from Stance of the Union. lol.

good luck to ameen and corey and all the other drifters that will be competing! the comp is with out a doubt gonna get intense and HEATED!!!

Comment

On top of all this, we will be debuting a project car that has been in the works for a little bit now. This is going to be a event to remember, with great enthusiasts driving it. We invite everyone to come out who can. Trust us, when we say you “don’t” want to miss this!

Rotiform Refurbishing Service
              Rotiform Custom Powdercoating
              Check out the Rotiform daily blog on Facebook

Comment

This event is going to be epic for sure. I'm having stuff painted now and getting new wheels mounted so be sure to be there so you can see my new goodies...

We are going to shut it down, also check out my Team BRG and there new setups. (Black turbo Z with Copper/Equips, Slammed red z with Gramlights and Mike with white IS with Purple Weds.)

Good look to Ameen and Corey at the drift event, I'll be there for sure.

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Just to give y'all some visuals of the cars that will be there:

Royal_T

Swang N Bang (Yoshi and Starve)

Refined Elegance

Fabulous-- Corey's S13

786 Motoring

Comment

Wish It would be closer...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      Wish It would be closer...
                      Same. >_<

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian@Rotiform View Post

I'll just say that those of you who miss the event will regret it. We're gonna have a lot of fun, and you can count on some post-show photoshoots/shenanigans.

Comment

Ugh so jealous god damn it. Hmm this is during my spring break... Maybe I will see how much plane tickets are...

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Cant wait for this event get to put faces to the names and looking forword to meeting some of the awesome people of SW. Feel free to stop by the BRG station and chat it up with Eric,Mike and myself.. We will be on 3rd floor next to DJ stand.

Comment

I'll just say that those of you who miss the event will regret it. We're gonna have a lot of fun, and you can count on some post-show photoshoots/shenanigans.
                              ^this. looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new stanceworks people!

Comment

Working...
                              X