No announcement yet.

Things non-car guys say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ That's when I say not true. I can sit 5 people, just not at once.
    Y'all know me, still the same OG.

Comment

• "Why don't your tires have any tread left on them?"
      They're racing slicks, they're supposed to be bald.
      "Why would you pay a ton of money for tires that don't have any tread? That sounds stupid."
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• some one asked me if my bmw 3.0 csi was an alfa romeo... while looking at the grill and badge

"why don't you leave your car stock and save your money"
        [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
        instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• Originally posted by comms View Post
          "It doesn't seem practical, you can't even seat 5 people."
          An e30 can fit 3 in the trunk
          -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
          '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
          '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by SheaMoose View Post
            "Yeah I was racing this rx7, and my laptop was like, YO DANGER TO INTAKE MANIFOLD, but I was like stfu and closed it. Bad idea, cuz then my floor pan fell out."

Real talk.
            /thread
            LOL loved this

Comment

• Former co worker: "I want an r36 GTR, thats the old legal one"
              me: "No, the one you are thinking of is an R32, and it's not legal in california"
              him: "what do you know about cars, you never talk, plus the 2004 model is the best"
              me: "they discontinued the skyline GTR in 2002, if you want a 2004 skyline get a G35 and swap over the japanese badges and parts"
              boss: "g35's are cool but they aren't even close to a skyline, skylines are fast"

I quit three days later. Fuck them, one drove a 90's v6 mustang and the other drove an early 2000's automatic celica gt(the slow one).

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• When I had my Miata, I got constant flak for that...
                "Your wheels are bent"
                "How do you get over speed bumps"
                Had one of my servers (Im a manager in a restaurant) swear to me that her Corolla was four wheel drive because her boyfriend told her that...
                "If one has not failed at times, then one has not challenged himself."
                -Ferdinand Porsche

Comment

• Saw someone in car behind me do the / \ with their hands the other day lol.
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Back when I had my old lifted Cummins Dodge, some obnoxious bitch that shared studio space with me decided to harp at me about how terrible for the environment it was.

"You shouldn't be allowed to drive that thing, I'll bet it's a total gas guzzler."
                    "You know, the funny thing is, I've owned it for two years, and I haven't had to put a drop of gas in it the whole time."

With the Mercedes, I get a lot of "why do you need that," which is funny, because the last time I checked, a human being needs food, water, air, and basic shelter, and pretty much nothing else. Beyond that, literally everything is a want, not a need, so fuck completely off with this "need" bullshit.

Comment

• My dad every time I do anything to one of my cars: "Why do you have to go and ruin every car you buy? If you have to change it so much, you obviously didn't like it in the first place."
                      1993 BMW 325i
                      2001 BMW 330ci vert
                      2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Your truck is to high
                        Your truck is old
                        Why do you like cars so low
                        The tires look stupid slanted
                        Why so many stickers?
                        That Nissan is too loud
                        Mom: instead of looking for old lowered and lifted cars and trucks have a nice goal like to buy a Ferrari or something
                        You look at cars to much

Comment

• ^^But too many stickers is actually a bad thing.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SheaMoose View Post
                              ^^But too many stickers is actually a bad thing.
                              +1

Comment

• Originally posted by ro@dster_kevin View Post
                                When I had my Miata, I got constant flak for that...
                                "Your wheels are bent"
                                "How do you get over speed bumps"
                                Had one of my servers (Im a manager in a restaurant) swear to me that her Corolla was four wheel drive because her boyfriend told her that...
                                You Kev! What are you driving now that the miata is gone?

One of my coworkers just told me rwd is better than awd for all kinds weather and that v8s are always fastest. He then swore up and down that his 2007 impala ss was rwd because when he does burnouts smoke comes from the rear.

Comment

Working...
                                X