will they be too small? halp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will they be too small? halp!

hey guys, i found a guy selling some bbs lm's on my local forums, good price too, the only thing im worried about is the sizing, theyre 17x8 and 17x9 with weaksauce 45 and 48 offsets... im not particularly worried about the offsets though is im gonna re furb/re build them, reverse mount the 9's and put them up front and re barrel the 8's to a 9.5/10"... i drive a 2003 honda accord euro (acura tsx) you guys reckon the 17" would be too small on the car? if seen a few e36 rockin the style 5's and they look pretty good imo, just wanna hear the general concensus before i make the purchase.... ill probably buy em anyway i guess to start my collection haha

thanks all,
    tom

i think 17 is the perfect size wheel. ive never liked big wheels. my mazda came with 18's and im going to 17's too. go for it!
    -dustin- | a.k.a. excitebox | mazdaspeed3 | marshmallow missile | | I <3 bB Squad!

Comment

theres a guy on here with 17" rs' on a tsx and it doesnt look bad

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

that the silver one yer? iv got 19" work miesters on at the moment so they probably will look small to me.... one way to find out i guess!

Comment

thats what she said
          1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
          Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

that it was silver? that i have miesters? that they might look small? or theres 1 way to find out?.... had your attemp at humor been a bit more specific lulz might have ensued, 7/10 for effort though

Comment

Originally posted by [FL0SSIN] View Post
              that it was silver? that i have miesters? that they might look small? or theres 1 way to find out?.... had your attemp at humor been a bit more specific lulz might have ensued, 7/10 for effort though
              haha, i had it in my mind when i saw the thread title and then i knew i had to post it when i saw "only one way to find out"
              1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Im going back to 17's eventually.

Comment

I say go for it...especially if there a good price. If you dont like them then like you said...your wheel collection will be started.
                  3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

It will look sick with the 17s if its dumped!
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

he wants $1200 aud for them... few dings and scratches but like i said, re-furb .... for where i live, my car is concidered "stupidly dumped" by most.... front subframe and sump are about 50mm off the ground, nothing compared to most of you guys haha, but anywho... trying to get hold of the guy so i can arrange to check em out, hopefully will be updating this thread soon with a new set of lm's!

Comment

I don't think you will have a problem pulling off 17" wheels especially LM's on an e36. Is it a M or non M, 4dr. Or 2dr?

Comment

Originally posted by Slammed e46 View Post
                          I don't think you will have a problem pulling off 17" wheels especially LM's on an e36. Is it a M or non M, 4dr. Or 2dr?
                          The answer is D. None of the above.

Originally posted by '[FL0SSIN
                          i drive a 2003 honda accord euro (acura tsx)
                          00 Lexus GS300 | 05 Acura TL

Comment

Originally posted by Synsei View Post
                            The answer is D. None of the above.
                            That's my fault I knew that too. I just saw e36 in the thread and I guess I got a little too excited haha. Damn its early.

Comment

Working...
                            X