X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UZX73 Drift Cressy, and E23 735i daily

Hello,

I'm new to stance works, but I know that stance will make her dance lol

I am a Toyota guy primarily with a 87' Toyota X73 Cressida with a JDM 1uzfe from a 90' Celsior with intake and exhaust only. It has adjustable coilovers, camber plates, rcas, tension rods, heim lock adjustable outer rod ends, full polyeurythane bushings, single fixed JIC Magic bucket, ASD hydro handbrake... completely gutted...even cutting insides out of everything (doors, removing glass, tracks hood ribs, trunk lid ribs..inside the trunk.etc) preparing for cage and bash bars... She is a drift hooptie... I have endless dreams for her, but everything is a slow process as I am married with a baby boy almost here...

Enter the 87' BMW 735i E23

I got this car from my dad as a gift.. (SCORE!!) He did a head gasket, head, valvetrain, camshaft) a while back as he got the car for $500. He then tried to sell it for a while but to no avail. After hearing me mention that I'd like to own it, but I didn't have money, he gifted it to me a few months down the road for my birthday. With a baby on the way this will make a perfect family car for me. I plan to bag it eventually hopefully, but first I plan on making sure the a/c works lol and then I'm going to look into some wheels...not sure what size would be optimal... thinking maybe 17's...?

Anyway..I've said a lot, it's been a while since I've been on a forum.

Look forward to seeing some more of you guys' sick builds!

**I saw a great build thread for this car by a user on here Negative Camber... Props to his ride!!!**
    Last edited by E23LAIDOUT; 08-09-2013, 06:22 PM.

Pics of cars?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X