98 318i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 318i

hey guys, im matt from md, just really got into the whole cars thing last year, but am finally able to be apart of it for real as i just got my license friday
    once i got my license it was time for a car so i bought this bad boy, a 98 318i, please post critiques, advice and all of that as im pretty new to this and all the support will deffinetly help

Welcome man. I remember seeing this thing for sale on craigslist a couple weeks ago. It looks pretty nice. Where in MD are you from

Comment

@yep hahaha thats where i got it from and im in arnold near annapolis

Comment

nice. I live in annapolis. looking forward to seeing this thing around. I have an e36 sedan also

Comment

thats cool @yep if I ever have any questions DOO you think you could help me out?

Comment

yeah definitely. just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by yep View Post
              yeah definitely. just let me know
              cool cool im gonna keep that in mind

Comment

Looking forward to your build, if you are planning on it.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                X