This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had an awesome go karting sesh tonight

It has been raining pretty heavy during the day so there was only 3 of us at the track ha ha

The track was wet, so just drifted heaps in the 1st session and ended up slowest

Then for the next session we swapped around karts so it is more fair if someone's kart is not as good and the track was starting to get some dryish spot appearing, so I decided to try and put down a clean lap and ended up being fastest.

Then we decided to have another session and swap karts again and I killed the fastest time between us by more than 1 sec.
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Nice! I love karting, my hands are always killing from gripping the wheel too tight cus im trying so hard haha
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• My hands were freezing coz of the wet and the wind

And I managed to crash into a ditch with water trying to to find the right line through one of the corners

The track surface is really weird, the dry racing line is slippery like ice in the wet, so the grip is at the very outside edge of the track, so you have to drive with the wheel almost off the road for more grip.

It gets pretty slippery trying to cross over the area of the dry racing line coz the kart just gets sideways and then doesn't want to stop.

Comment

• Morning.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Is it Friday yet?
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Not even Friday here yet

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                Is it Friday yet?
                You shut the fuck up and calm down over there, don't rush this week on me goddamn it.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  You shut the fuck up and calm down over there, don't rush this week on me goddamn it.
                  Go fuck yourself and I will NOT calm down! I need my sleep goddamnit.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

Go fuck yourself and I will NOT calm down! I need my sleep goddamnit.
                    You're talking to someone who's been up until midnight or later every night for the last two weeks. And I wasn't up playing video games, I was up doing stupid wedding shit or working on my house.

SO GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NONSENSE

Comment

You're talking to someone who's been up until midnight or later every night for the last two weeks. And I wasn't up playing video games, I was up doing stupid wedding shit or working on my house.

SO GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NONSENSE
                      You've been dealing with wedding nonsense. I've been at school, dealing with my own wife, helping my boys with their homework, doing my own homework, etc.

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• And yeah. I just went one upper status.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

And yeah. I just went one upper status.
                          I drive a BMW.

I got to work this morning absolutely starving, and had nothing but coffee. I scrounge my desk and find a package of walmart-brand poptarts. Let me tell you- these things tasted like I was eating unicorn tears from being so hungry.

Comment

• not sure if unicorn tears would taste good or bad...

Comment

• Car failed it's MOT and I have no money to fix it. And I need it for the weekend. Great

Comment

I drive a BMW.

I got to work this morning absolutely starving, and had nothing but coffee. I scrounge my desk and find a package of walmart-brand poptarts. Let me tell you- these things tasted like I was eating unicorn tears from being so hungry.
                                Jackass.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                not sure if unicorn tears would taste good or bad...
                                Only the best things are made with unicorn tears. It's a good thing.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Car failed it's MOT and I have no money to fix it. And I need it for the weekend. Great
                                Fuck dude.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X