• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    (I was a reefer for 2 years)

Comment

• Exactly why I highlighted it, Rob.

Nothing was done right. That's pretty apparent throughout the whole outside of the house. What kind of man are you if you can't swing a hammer, and then hide behind your lawyer when you get called out? Fucking stupid piece of shit asshole cunt stain dick choking faggot douchebag.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
        Yeah. Let me hop into my jet and fly my ass over there.
        Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        lol I would thare out that shingle around the area that's bad and lifting... Swap out anything rotten in that area.... Then re shingle that spot. Apply a metal flashing all around that area before the new shingle goes down... After words silicone the shit out of the wall and flashing area....
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Oh not much. Just fucking everything.

I asked for a 24-spot breaker box- I get 20.
          I asked for all of the rotted and water damaged fascia boards to get fixed- I get a scab of an end cap glued on.
          I asked for flashing to be fixed- I get a piece of flashing and three drops of caulk.

Now, I threaten legal action.

[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/Decorated%20images/Waterdamaged_SoffitandFascia_backside_rot.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/Decorated%20images/Waterdamaged_SoffitandFascia_frontside_rot.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/Decorated%20images/AttemptedRepair_ImproperFlashing_frontside2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/Decorated%20images/Waterdamaged_SoffitandFascia_backside.jpg[IMG]
          Holy shit dude. Yeah, I'd be pretty fucking livid but a thorough inspection prior to signing would've shown that shit. Now you might be fucked.
          Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          Untitled

this will be your biggest issue trust me!
          The mspaint skills shown here are epic.
          Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          Hehe.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• yeah lame ppl Chris.... Fix the area that's causing the problem first then move on to the parts that were damaged because of that issue....
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Holy shit dude. Yeah, I'd be pretty fucking livid but a thorough inspection prior to signing would've shown that shit. Now you might be fucked.

Hehe.
              hHhhHHAHHHAH THX~!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• And Rob killed RT.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

Hehe.
                  We couldn't do a walkthrough before we closed, the sellers rented the house back from us for a month and two weeks and wouldn't allow a final walkthrough at that time. I didn't want to do a final walkthrough until they were out anyway, in case they damaged any part of the house.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  yeah lame ppl Chris.... Fix the area that's causing the problem first then move on to the parts that were damaged because of that issue....
                  Already worked on fixing it. Re-routed the gutters, sealed up all the half-ass flashing, and worked on getting the roof sealed back up.

Fucking scumbag piece of shit will get his in court. There are other things he skimped on, and failed to mention it. I've already contacted my lawyer about starting a lawsuit, we'll discuss it when I get back in October.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

We couldn't do a walkthrough before we closed, the sellers rented the house back from us for a month and two weeks and wouldn't allow a final walkthrough at that time. I didn't want to do a final walkthrough until they were out anyway, in case they damaged any part of the house.

Already worked on fixing it. Re-routed the gutters, sealed up all the half-ass flashing, and worked on getting the roof sealed back up.

Fucking scumbag piece of shit will get his in court. There are other things he skimped on, and failed to mention it. I've already contacted my lawyer about starting a lawsuit, we'll discuss it when I get back in October.
                    Chris, when you get back, send me a pic of your electrical box. You my be able to get away with half and half breakers.
                    Last edited by Jlyons617; 09-16-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

That's some bullshit bro. Fuck it. Take plenty of pictures and take his ass to the cleaners.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• is it Friday yet? Jesus!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• lol taking some poor dude to court over some shoddy roofing on an antique house.

yeadudetotallysuehisasstillhediesheisaworthlesspie ceoftrashthatasscarpetrustytromboneplayersemperfih ooya

Comment

• this is interesting [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwONzG0uZg0"]AIRBOARDERS (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
                            E30 Buildthread
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34177
                            IG: Logyt

e28 sig by logyt, on Flickr

Comment

• I don't really understand it but it seems legit ill try to air board on my way home~!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                I don't really understand it but it seems legit ill try to air board on my way home~!
                                Its pretty fun haha.
                                E30 Buildthread
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34177
                                IG: Logyt

e28 sig by logyt, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X