Kiwi Corolla with silvia wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwi Corolla with silvia wheels

Hey people, I'm new here, I follow all the Stance forums and driving a corolla have to really do things my own way. I've been into stance since before I knew what it was called.

This is my old car. Its an ae100 Toyota Corolla Station wagon

The wheels are 8 hole 4x114 and 4x100 with a 15p offset and they are 17x9s, the tyres all round are 205/40/17s.
    I'm running ISC coilovers with paper clearance between rear wheels and struts.

I now have an ae101 Corolla GT sedan with the same wheels, tyres and suspension and a blacktop 20v 4age engine.

Due to new laws brought in here to stop "kids with burnout cars with drifting wheels and tyres" I should have a minimum of a 235 wide tyre on a 9 inch rim, so im looking into making that fit. Will post pics of the sedan when I have done some more work on it.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

why thank you good sir

Comment

welcome! nice wheels!

Comment

welcome more picture plz

Comment

welcome to SW,mate! cool ride!
            Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

Welcome here!
              Please more pics! it sucks the laws changes, it was great laws from what i could see through oldschool.co.nz ... everything as a end...

Comment

this is a pic i took the other day of the sedan when I was trying the wheels on with wider tyres. the tyres that are on the rims at the moment are 235/45/17s, so the rolling diameter is way higher than it should be. 235/40/17 seems to be the smallest 235 wide tyre in 17 inch.
                In that pic there the car is on lowering springs and factory shocks with factory camber.

The rear guard is super pulled and the inner well is starting to split, but it still needs a bit more of a beating in the well to stop the wheel rubbing if I go lower. It may end up being "mini-tubbed" if I beat it any further.

The front guard is factory and will easily fit with a bit of camber, but with the 235/45 the tyre rubs on the back of the wheelwell when turning. Hopefully with a smaller tyre It will work.

Im looking for a junk 235/40/17 to try with the coilovers so I can camber it and lower it more to see if it will work in the rear and to see if I can pull the guard more with a bigger tyre, coz that pull was done with a 205/40/17 and a baseball bat.

Any thoughts? Tips?

Comment

This is a pic in the driveway at home with 205/40/17s before the police decided they didn't agree with my style
                  Last edited by StancedRolla; 02-17-2010, 11:19 PM. Reason: coz i can

Comment

wtf? where are you that they can mandate what size tires you put on wheels.

ive got 225s on 9.5s, and 225s on 10s.
                    It's easy to get cheap, good looking, successful designs when all you do is copy legit, good looking, successful designs.

Comment

welcome!

Comment

nice!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Damn, sucks about having to run a 235! Welcome to the site though.

Comment

Welcome! Nice to see something a little different
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                              X