X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to work out if anyone would notice if i took a nap under the desk

Comment

• Do my trick, get something that'll take a while to read, put head on hands "concentrating", nap the fuck out of it. Just make sure you don't slip off your hands and hit your head on the desk

Comment

• Yeah thats abit it really, bolt the earth point again and re-connect the ac wirring as it got sliced in the crash. also got to get a window bit as it snapped when changing the trim.

Its the motivation im lacking as ive done so much now, also had a touch as i never had to pay for the inner wing to be done, how ever i need a new rear window as they welded by it and its coverd it bumps and the inner wing could do with some excess seem bodning removed. But most is coverd by the washer bottle anyways.

Repair costs without paint is just under £1000

Comment

• Wonder if I can make a comfy bed on some insulation in the loft.... or see if there are any spare consulting rooms and take a kip on one of the beds.

Comment

• 1st liw in in ages, and get up at half 1

just bought a g27 for gt5 too

Comment

• Go away with your annoyingly long lie ins Jonny. I had to drag myself out of bed at 8am today after sleeping through all 3 alarms at 7.10, 7.20 and 7.30

Comment

• , yesterday i had to be up for work at 7, and the same the day before,
                and i sleep through alarms too :/

Comment

• Think I saw whoever it is on here with the red lupo this morning... Actually looks pretty cool coming towards ya and I don't normally like lupo's.

Comment

• Yo dude's! Still too much tyre on the style 5s for me. Might just sell them!!!

Comment

• Have you changed them yet Ian, or still the standard M tyres?

Comment

• Gimme!

Anyone got a variable speed angle grinder I can borrow?

Comment

• like omg, Fast car is sooooo sick this month, thats corsa is rude..

Comment

• Corsa... Gtfo.
                            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I saw the cover shot, that Corsa looks like a bag of shit, and they had a Civic with a sticker bombed lip.

I might actually buy another copy of it soon though, they do feature some pretty cool cars now.

Comment

• mmm so i have loads of holiday to take off, i could either man up and learn about F/I and try and fit a tubo myself and die, or pitcrew front end?

or a new car.
                                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                                X